BONUS: Zara

~Basic Info~ 

Name: Zara

Sex: Female

Age: 5 moons

Rank: Kit /Rogue)

Mother: Raven

Father: Amber

Sister(s): Meg

Brother(s): Cas

Mate: None

Crush: None

Kits: None

~Looks~

Main Colour: White (Belly, legs, throat, and muzzle)

Secondary Colour: Brown (Back, sides, tail, head, neck, and chin)

Eye Colour: Blue

Fur Length: Medium length and normal thickness

Size: Average, broad shouldered, sturdy

~Personality~

Very curious but also skeptical. Doesn't usually believe in the nursery stories told but does believe in everything that happened to her mother and father. Loves playing with her siblings and is very protective over them. She usually takes the role of a leader and guides her brother and sister when they are confused or lost. Can be bossy and a little rude but usually mean well and has a good heart. She dreams of one day meeting her dream tom and having a family in a territory close by. She is a lot like her father in build and personality, but definitely has a mind of her own. She will protect what she believes in and holds dear, and she can be quite the fighter. She loves swimming and water in general but is also quite a good climber.

She is a bit afraid of the dark. Not night time dark, but the deep, pitch black dark that you find in caves and tunnels. However, with the support of her family and friends she usually gets past this. It's worse when it comes to spiders.

Zara often imagines what life would be like in a Clan, but right now she is very happy to be free and have her own territory. She knows she would rather be here with her family than in a Clan.

~Extra~

Theme Song: Mary's Song (Oh My My My) By Taylor Swift

Would be Warrior name: Acornleaf