BONUS: Meg

~Basic Info~ 

Name: Meg

Sex: Female

Age: 5 moons

Rank: Kit /Rogue

Mother: Raven

Father: Amber

Sister(s): Zara

Brother(s): Cas

Mate: None

Crush: None

Kits: None

~Looks~

Main Colour: Ginger

Secondary Colour: Black

Third Colour: White

Eye Colour: Blue

Fur Length: Normal length and thickness

Size: A bit under average, normal build

~Personality~

This little she-cat can be rough and wild but has the biggest heart of them all. She is true to others and herself, and believes that loyalty is the most important thing. She loves climbing because then she can look at the world beyond her home. She would love to go on an adventure but only if her friends and family went with her. She is close to her brother and sister and like the others, she would protect them from anything. She is a little smaller than the others but also the fastest and most agile.

She is very playful and happy, and believes almost everything she is told. Her siblings are trying to tell her to be more skeptical but it's all in one ear and out the other. Mostly she just loves a good story and wants it to be true even if she knows it isn't in her heart.

Not much scares this little she-cat but like her sister she isn't very fond of spiders. Also it freaks her out if she is in a very cramped space where she can't move her legs around. If she gets stuck in an uncomfortable position and can't move her legs to get loose... Just the thought of it makes her uncomfortable.

~Extra~

Theme Song: Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift

Would be Warrior name: Emberlight