BONUS: Cas

~Basic Info~ 

Name: Castiel (Cas)

Sex: Male

Age: 5 moons

Rank: Kit /Rogue

Mother: Raven

Father: Amber

Sister(s): Meg, Zara

Brother(s): None

Mate: None

Crush: None

Kits: None

~Looks~

Main Colour: Black

Secondary Colour: White (Muzzle, front paws, hind legs, and tail tip)

Eye Colour: Amber

Fur Length: Medium length and normal thickness

Size: Tall, slender build, long legs

~Personality~

Cas is more cautious than his sisters but inside him is an adventurers heart. He takes small risks like climbing a bit too high or going into a bit too deep water, but always comes through unhurt. He loves his family and his territory and wouldn't have it any other way. Like Zara is is skeptical to nursery stories but even he believes in his mother's life story. when playing with his sisters he is usually the most submissive one and does what he is told. But nobody can force him into doing something he doesn't want to, because if you do he will either get mad and frustrated or sad. And if you see his sad puppy eyes, there is nothing you can do but leave him alone.

Cas loves climbing on the tumble of rocks in the territory and squeezing through the cracks. He is very agile and his long legs allows him to leap high into the air. He is quite the athlete and has good stamina, but prefers rock climbing over trees. He is fascinated by nature and how the world works, but doesn't usually try to understand it. That's just how the world works and he can't change it anyways.

He loves playing with his sisters and it's even better when their friend Sammy comes over. Sometimes it's lonely being the only tom in the litter so having Sammy as a semi-brother is nice. He would do anything to protect his family, but isn't very into fighting. His true passion is hunting and he is definitely a natural born hunter.

He can be quite skittish and this means his sisters often try too scare him. But he takes it with a laugh because it's only play. The only things he is truly scared of is being alone for too long and not knowing where his family is.

~Extra~

Theme Song: Better Days by The Goo Goo Dolls

Would be Warrior name: Crowfur