[9] Leave

Chapter 9 - Leave

Today is the first opening day of the tattoo shop.

You started the day by waking up extra early to prepare the posters that you made with your friends and some materials that you will be using for the shop. You also need to prepare yourself for school of course.

After the preparation, you asked your dad to drive you to school today since you need to get to school to hang the posters before the students come in.

You arrived at school shortly. Upon your arrival, you were greeted by your three friends who were eager to start posting posters.

"I'm so excited! I could feel my tail twitching!" Chloe exclaimed.

"But Chloe...you don't have a tail." Zoey remarked, trying her best not to giggle.

"Let's just imagine that I have one." Chloe replied, smiling playfully.

You all laughed.

You went to the office to get permission to post your posters and they immediately agreed. They think it's a good idea because the school needs more books for the library. Some of the books will be donated to charity as well.

You all decided that all of you will open the tattoo shop during lunch because that is the time where most of the students are gathered in the cafeteria, where you will be having the tattoo shop.

You managed to hang up all the posters just in time. Soon, students started coming in. They immediately noticed the posters that you made as they passed by the hallways.

"OMG! A tattoo shop?" You overheard a girl exclaim beside you. Gushing on one of their posters nearby, "I would love to have a heart tattoo on my wrist. What do you think?" She nudged her friend, who was standing beside her.

Her friend smiled and nodded in agreement. "That's a cool idea. I gotta have the same tattoo too. So we'll have matching ones. Wouldn't that be cute?"

You watch as more and more students are crowd around the posters as they gush and exclaim how cool tattoos are.

You could tell that your plan was successful, and you and your friends haven't even drawn a single tattoo yet!

"Classes haven't even started and our tattoo idea is a big hit already!" Zoey cried with amazement.

"We better prepare ourselves, girls! I could tell that this will be a lot of work." Nikki said.

"We can do this! There are four of us remember? As long as we have teamwork, we can totes handle this." Chloe replied. You smiled at her optimistic thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours of boring classes, lunch finally came by.  You dashed to the cafeteria to meet your friends.

"Whoa! That was faster than expected." Nikki laughed, nudging you lightly. "I could tell that you're pretty excited about this, huh?"

You all ate your lunch as quickly as you can so you can get started on the tattoo shop immediately.

Soon, a bunch of students started lining up near your table to have their tattoos. Zoey made a sign up sheet where students can write their names if they want to have a tattoo. Chloe noted all the names because she will be the one to collect the books tomorrow.