[10] I forgive you

Chapter 10 - I forgive you

After the fight, you tried your best to stay away from your so-called friends. You ignore them when they pass by locker and ate alone during lunch instead of seating with them. They tried communicating with you through your phone, but you would ignore their text and calls.

But even if you kept in giving them the cold-shoulder, deep down you still want to continue the friendship that you have started with them. You were only friends for a short time, but your bond with them was just as strong as any friendship.

-----------------------------
Sunrise: Hey (Y/N)? Are you ok? Your not that online much these days.

You: I don't know anymore. There's something going on right now.

Sunrise: Oh. Do you want to talk about it? 😟
-----------------------------

You smiled a bit. You were glad that Sunrise was here for you, even if she lives miles away. You quickly texted the whole story to her.

-----------------------------
Sunrise: Hmm, I see.

Sunrise: I think it would be best if you tried talking to them face-to-face. You have to hear their side of story. It might be a little hard, but it would help fix things. Trust me.
----------------------------

You paused and thought about what Sunrise told you. Should you really talk to your friends?

Before you typed your reply, your little sister, Anna came in without even knocking.

"What's up big sis!?" She burst in, throwing her Princess Sugar plum stuff toy on your bed. Then she hopped in and sat next to you.

"Who said you're allowed to go inside my room without asking for permission?" You asked with an annoyed tone.

"Hey! I'm your sister! I'm allowed to go inside your room whenever I want." She exclaimed, sticking her tongue out at you. Then she glanced at your phone. "By the way. Who are you texting?"

"Stop snooping!" You cried, keeping the phone away from your annoying sister.

Anna smirked. "Oh! Are you texting your boyfriend?!"

You stared at her. "What the freak?! First of all, I don't even have a boyfriend! Second, aren't you a little too young to know about that stuff? And third, stop snooping onto other people's business. You're gonna get in trouble for that."

"But I wanna see who you're texting with!" Anna whined.

"Just please GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" You shouted.

Anna dashed out of your room in an instant. But before she did, she stuck her tongue out again. "Meanie!"

You sighed. Sisters...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day, you noticed a piece of paper inside your locker. Curiously, you picked it up and read it.

Hey (Y/N).
Please meet us at the Janitor's closet ASAP.
-Chloe and Zoey

You stared at the note. Part of you was still angry for what they have done and wanted to ignore the letter, but as you recalled what Sunrise told you. You know what you have to do.

You walked towards the janitor's closet. It felt like you never been here for a long time even though you were here just a few weeks ago.

You took a deep breathe and inhaled. Then you opened the door. You stepped in.

"Hey." Chloe said, looking at you. Zoey was inside too, but Nikki was nowhere to be found.