{ 24. Leave }

"How do you know what happened?" Stiles asked Malia. "I was there that night." Malia said. She turned to Lydia and stood beside her bed. Lydia was just as calm as ever. "What happened then?" She asked. Malia sighed and sat down in a chair. "Don't be angry at me. Please." She said and Lydia nodded. Malia sighed once again. Her lips were trembling and she was on the edge of crying. She held it in, she needed to.

"I hate you, Lydia. You are so close to my Stiles, it makes me hate you. I wanted to kill you, I really did. But I couldn't do so, at least not myself. So I hired someone, my uncle. I heard somewhere he'd do anything for money so I asked him. He said he'd kill you but I just couldn't. I told him I just wanted him to hurt you, no knives or anything involved. Just hit you a couple times, warn you. So I brought you upstairs, where we'd meet him. But he didn't take my orders. He stabbed you without me wanting so. So I left, I ran away trough the window. I couldn't look guilty!" Malia explained. Stiles and Lydia were quiet all the while. Stiles mostly shocked, Lydia mostly listening and understanding.

"You hired someone to hurt Lydia just because you were jealous?!" Stiles exclaimed. He really wanted to just hit Malia, but he could never do that. "Stiles, calm down." Lydia said while grabbing Stiles' hand. "Look what you're doing right now! He's calming down because of you!" Malia suddenly yelled. "I hate you so much, Lydia! You grab Stiles from me and even after a warning like this you continue! It's not like you're some couple who's destined to be together!" She continued. "Leave." Lydia spoke quietly but clearly. Malia immediately stopped yelling and looked at her with tears in her eyes. She almost wanted to speak up but Lydia continued. "I will not say this to the police. Just leave and never talk to me or Stiles again." Lydia said, not even looking Malia in the eye. "Lydia, please.." Malia began. "Just leave!" Lydia yelled. This was the first time Stiles heard her yell, and it was heartbreaking. Malia began to leave and closed the door behind her, causing Lydia to sigh from relieve. "I'm sorry I yelled, it's just insane what one would do." Lydia said quietly while looking down. Stiles lifted her chin to make her look at him and he smiled. "It's okay. Lydia you don't have to apologize for every single thing you do. It's all so understandable." Stiles said. "Actually, cut that. It's not understandable. Why are you so damn forgiving? It's driving me insane." He said. Lydia laughed. "Can we go to the park?" She asked. Stiles nodded his head and they left.

********************************************
Just one or two chapters to go since I kinda lost inspiration for this story since I'm not a fan of Teen Wolf or stydia anymore sorry :(. I can finally work on new projects now! I hope you enjoyed the story and always thank you for reading voting and commenting. I got 5K while this wasn't even finished that's insane!!!