INTRO

[Previously titled Renesmee Carlie Cullen and Kylenn Elizabeth Cullen]

Started at nine, finished at twelve, promised to edit/rewrite at thriteen, actually fixing at fourteen.

ONLY CHAPTER ONE REWRITTWEN. STORY DOES NOT MAKE SENSE AFTER CHAPTER ONE. PLOT DOESN'T LINE UP AS I AM REWRITING/HEAVILY EDITING THIS BOOK.

                                                                                                ***

Most people have two loving parents,  who adore them and take care of their every need. Most people have parents that help them when they fall down, and no matter what they do, always care for their child. As Helen Hayes said, "From your parents you learn love and laughter and how to put one foot before the other. But when books are opened, you discover that you have wings."

   For the most part that is people's lives. Now this relates more to my life. "Indifference and Neglect, often do much more harm than outright dislike." -J.K. Rowling Now it's not that my parents don't love me, I'm sure they do. It's just they've never had to take care of a child and now they have two. They have no idea how to give the proper attention to both.

   I'm happy for Renesmee. She does need the attention much more than I do. I think I'd suffocate in all the attention they give her. She loves it, though. Me and my sister have never really gotten along. I still love her, but she just doesn't seem to prefer being in my company.

   Neither does my family, now that I think about it. My name is Kylenn, and I'm a half human, half vampire hybrid. Unlike my sister who grows at an alarming rate, I grow slightly faster than the normal human. She's like off the charts accelerating, and I'm like a little bump off the x - axis.

  I've been told by family that my parents used to be in love. I don't see it. My house is never quiet. Someone's always yelling, or being yelled at. Whether it's my parents at each other's throats, or them scolding me for the inevitability that I screwed something up again. Yelling, pushing, fighting. That's my home. That's my life. And this is my story.