Chapter Two

My parents decided it was time to move. The whole family was moving to Canada. Jacob was aloud to come for Renesmee's sake but Seth isn't aloud to come for mine? This made me mad! I had 3 days left until I left. Seth and I spent as much time together as we could. Today I went to Seth's house. Leah just glared at me. She wasn't too happy that Seth had imprinted on me. Neither were my parents. That's probably why we are moving. I spent time with sue. I liked sue. She was fun to be around. I also got to see my grandpa who hasn't met me before. He thought I was Nessie so I had to play the part. He hadn't met me before because my parents didn't want him to know about me for some reason. my parents used to love me. I don't know why or how they became so cold. We used to have a lot of fun together. I forgot about my parents after Charlie My grandpa left. I Loved getting to spend time with Seth and the wolf pack. The one part I hated was that Jacob was here. He just kept glaring at me. I had a lot of fun with the other guys though. I wonder why Jacob didn't bring Renesmee. Then I remembered he didn't like me being around her. The next day me and Seth stayed at the main house and played video games until Emmet found out. We were playing Mario Cart when Emmet came in the middle of the game and unplugged the X-Box. I don't know why he did that we were having a lot of fun! After that daddy made Seth leave. The next day, My last day with Seth until we moved, Seth and I Went to the beach. I was wearing my long skirt and Aunty Ali Braided two parts of my hair and tied them together at the back. I was also wearing a T-shirt. The wind blew my long hair all over the place. it was a nice day to be outside. I was just staring at Seth. He was just staring at me. I was gonna miss his crooked smile, the way his hair always fell into his face, And when he would joke around with me making me laugh. This Amazing boy who made me feel like a child. Whenever he left I would feel the weight of the world on my tiny shoulders again crushing me. I didn't want him to ever have to leave me. I wanted Seth to come with us. I just stared at him until he came and threw me over his shoulder and started spinning me in circles. When he set me back down I felt like I was going to throw up. So we went and sat down in the sand letting the cool tide water wash over our feet. I Just wanted to stay here forever like this. I didn't want to have to ever leave. I Wasn't ready to go when my Grandpa came and picked me up on his way home from work. I begged Grandpa to let me stay but he knew my parents would be mad if I came home late. At first they'd act like they were worried but then they would go back to hating me again. I'm still curious on why they became so cold. It puzzles me why they would treat me like a piece of trash that needs to be thrown away badly and my TWIN sister Renesmee like she was a princess that deserved to live in a castle. They knew they were hurting me. they just didn't care. I was already packed up. I didn't have a lot of stuff cause mom and dad didn't buy me a lot of things. I got most of my things from Aunty Ali. Renesmee on the other hand was a different story. She'd been packing all day and she still isn't done. Like I said earlier she was treated like a princess. She got everything she desired. Mommy and daddy always believed her. Sometimes I wondered what it would be like to be Renesmee for a day. That would be nice to make her feel like I did every day. Now that's a movie I would gladly see! Hmm... That would be nice if in came true. Sadly it never will. Humph. I sighed. then I asked, "Dad how much longer is Renesmee going to take? I'm bored." "she will take as much time as she needs." dad snapped. When I asked him that I was speaking for all of us. Except mom. we were all utterly bored out of our minds! I swear if renesmee didn't hurry her butt up I was going to make her hurry up! I got off the couch and walked towards the stairs. "where do you think you're going?'" asked mom. "To help my sister thank you very much." I snapped back at her with an attitude. Dad growled. I shrugged at his response and went up stairs. I knocked on my sister's door. "yes?" she asked. I walked in. "need some help?" I asked. "yeah that'd be nice. thanks sis." she said. I walked over to her closet and started helping her fold her close in a nice neat pile in her suitcase. I ran out of room and went to go get another one. I had to go down to the basement. When I got back up my family was gone. i went upstairs but My sister and all her things were gone. Everbody's stuff except mine was gone. I was all alone. They left Me. They Really left me. To be continued...

Sorry it was soooooooooo long! i couldn't stop typing! i had so many ideas! if you have any suggestions on what i should do next chapter please tell me. i have an idea but i want to know if you have any though! I'm probably going to write the next chapter tonight so if you have any ideas for any of the chapters please tell me! This whole chapter was Kylenn's Point Of View! sorry i forgot to mention that at the beginning! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and i hope you enjoy the rest of the book!