Promise

A young man was walking to his class. Suddenly he stopped on his path when he heard something. He interested to follow where the voice was coming.
A melodious voice was echoing from music room. It was so angelic and alluring the young man's instinct to find the figure. Wind was blowing so gently, created a peacefulness in his heart. He couldn't see the tenderness which the voice gave but the feels, it was so clear and he wanted to see from who this angelic voice belonged , he started to find the singer and ended his research in music room.
"Music room ?" He muttered as he stopped in front of the door. He rotated the knop and unsurely opened it.
...
So One last time i need to be one who takes your heart
One more time i promise after that I'll let you go
Baby i don't  care if you got her in your heart
All i really care is you wake up in my arms
So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
...
That angelic voice was coming from Kihyun. He was singing melodically, no doubts. His fingers were playing on the piano keys, it was so right and the way he expressed the song...
"Beautiful..."

"Huh...? CHANGKYUN!?" Kihyun was surprised as his heart might be jumping from his chest. He stopped the song as he recognized the young man presence. He got up from his chair quicker, exactly tried to avoid The arrogant man who was standing in the door.
"Please don't kick me ..." kihyun whined while covering his face with his hands. Changkyun moved slowly towards the scaredy cat. He sighs softly, walking with his hands on his pockets.
"Yaaaah!? I'm weak you know, one punch will enough to send me to hospital !?" Kihyun kept whining.  Begging for a mercy, forgiveness, hoping for a sake, God's help or whatever to make Changkyun let him go. But the younger didn't care with the whiner. Actually he confused, he didnt do anything yet kihyun almost cried for nothing.
"Eommaa!!?"
Kihyun stepped back more further until he cornered himself, there was no more escaping.
Changkyun facepalmed, this pink hired was too much overacting, he thought.
Changkyun took his hand from pocket and kihyun couldn't  scream anymore, voice almost cracked, he finally gave up.
'God please save me! Please!?'

'Click'
He felt a little pain on his forehead. Changkyun didnt punch him nor kick him, he just got a flick on forehead. He looked at the younger confusingly,
'Why just flick?'
Changkyun inhaled heavily, he was clueless about kihyun being scared. Without saying anything after sent the flick his senior changyun walked out from the muic room left kihyun with his speechless moment.

"A flick?"
Kihyun couldn't stop asking himself.
'Why just flick? Was he afraid that I'd go to hospital if he punched me? Or maybe he gave me one chance to live to say goodbye to my family before he end my life?'
But one important thing was, Changkyun wasn't  bad person. He furrowed his eyes brows while thinking hard.

"He is just...hard to approach." He muttered.
A soft chuckle came, kihyun started to feel happy. His fear little by little eased by itself and his confidence to seek a friendship became strong.
"There's  nothing to be afraid kihyun, if you can finish 3 assignments in one you also can turn the beast into loveable person. I, Yoo Kihyun from today will make Changkyun change his personality andi will never give up." He smiled brightly.
...