Approach

"Hey dont get too close with him or else he will kick you out from school."

"Psst, do you know last night i saw him sitting alone in the park, he was probably waiting for drug dealer."

"Changyun is scary, no wonder he has no one around him."

Since Kihyun transferred to this school he heard a lot about Changkyun and most of those rumors referred to bad thoughts. Unlike all students, Kihyun was the only one who dared to approach the arrogant. He knew they were misunderstanding about Changkyun and he wanted to prove what the were always talking about was totally wrong. He trusted changkyun although they just met like yesterday.
It has been a week since that day in music room. The flick changkyun gave made him more confident to get to changkyun. However the arrogant always avoided him, well he always avoided everyone everyday.

"Hello again."
Everyone in the class looked at the beauty Kihyun, came to their class and greeted changkyun with his humbleness. At te first before he stepped in, he was afraid if changkyun would knock him down. But this time he eased the fear slowly and made sure tat everything would be alright. He there he was, in changyun's class room. Standing with a happiness that appeared on his cheekbones smile.
"What the fuck do you want ?" Changkyun welcomed his presence with coldly and he stared at kihyun rudely. 
His legs were on table like usual, it was already one of changkyun's characteristics.
"Aigoo, this kid...hehehe" Kihyun laughed awkwardly but the truth he was so nervous however he covered his anxiety with big smile.
"Let's  have lunch together later, well I'll never get my legs out of here before i get my answer." He continued confidently. In everyone vision, it was a scene between grim reaper and innocent soul.
"Fuck off." Changyun said as he flipped his finger.
"Ok then, I'll wait at cafeteria I'll get you orange juice."
Kihyun then walked out from the class while everyone gasped on his action earlier.
Meanwhile kihyun ran faster from changyun class to a bathroom, to take a breath, deep breath.
"That was close..." he muttered after reached his way in bathroom.

Thought his plan was going well but no. He already sat there and Changkyun didnt come at all. But that wasn't meant he gave easily. No, he wasnt. When he sensed changkyun would never come to have lunch with him, he got up from his seat, took a walk from cafeteria and went to find him. If changkyun would never come so he would do that. He would try anything to approach the boy.

"You are here..." kihyun said when he opened the door in rooftop where changkyun was at. First he took a deep breat, he really felt exhausted and a bit dehydration in his throat.
"It was so hard to find you, ya~ changkyun-ah...i was waiting alone at cafeteria...i told you right that we will hav-!?"
Changkyun suddenly cut off his sentence with punched on the door. It surprised him and trembled by it.
"Ai...aigoo...~ le...let's have lunch....I-I'm hungry..." he said as he showed his lunch box, it was home-made kimbab.

"Changkyun what are you doing there! come here ! I cant eat this all !?"
They were still in rooftop. One was eating his kimbab and the other one was standing in the corner, far away from Kihyun.
Changyun was too tired to make kihyun staying away from him because the pink haired guy didn't scare at all no matter how much threats he gave nor how many times he swear at him.
"I'm  full but i still have some kimbab, mom will scold me if she found out this..." he muttered while munching his food. He then got up from the floor and brought his lunch box. He walked towards changkyun who was listening to his mp3 player.
He poked the boy when he stood next to him. Changkyun didnt respond at all. The more he ignored kihyun the more kihyun bothered him.
"WHAT THE FU- !?"
before he finished his curse Kihyun quickly shoved a piece of kimbab into his mouth. Kihyun covered his mouth, held him tightly him with his might and forced him to eat. It was seeming cruel but he ate at least.
"Aniya! Swallow it first then I'll let you speak." Kihyun said while his hand was still covering chngkyun's mouth.
Finally he swallowed the food aftee chewing it. Kihyun finally felt happy and also relieved but at the same time he scared. He removed his hand from Changkyun and stepped back to avoid him. He giggled awkwardly when Changkyun walked towards him.
"What the fuck do you want weirdo ?" He said after getting kihyun cornered himself.
"I told you already, i just wanna be friend !!" Kihyun said with his wrist covered his face just like he did before in music room.
"You're  annoying, piece of shit, weirdo. I.dont.wanna.be.friend.with.anyone.and.also.you"
Kihyun took a deep breath
"THEN THIS WEIRDO WILL MAKE YOU ACKNOWLEDGED ME, THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD, THIS LIFE, AND EVERYTHING  THAT YOU LEFT BEHIND!? I YOO KIHYUN, 2ND YEAR STUDENT CHALLENGE  YOU IM CHANGKYUN IF I LOSE I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE BUT IF I WIN YOU BETTER TREAT ME WELL!?"
Their eyes met and each of them pose a threat.
"Well, this is your game and I'll  make it over, I'll give you 30 days from tomorrow. If on 30th day you can't prove what you said you better watch me."
And then the game started.
It was friendship game for kihyun
And pride game for changkyun.

To be continued...

[N: phew! Finally i made it as my promise one chapter per day. ❤ hope you enjoy it]