Day 1 (Bring You There)

"Well, this is your game and I'll make it over, I'll give you 30 days from tomorrow. If on 30th day you can't prove what you said you better watch me."

♧♧♧

It was the first day. The challenge started and both Challengers prepared themselves just like they were having a war. In the first day Kihyun already set his plans. What he would gonna do and put into the game already planned by himself. Unlike Changkyun, he wouldn't care about the game as he confidently think he would win the game.
At school the two were starting to get closer, slowly and unsurely, but there was still no connection between them yet. Only silence ans dealy aura which covered their first day.

On break time kihyun asked Changkyun to have lunch together at rooftop because Changkyun was too bothersome to ask to have lunch at cafeteria. Well, that was still a good choice for kihyun to start a friendship personally, just two of them, for the mean time. That time Kihyun brought rolls egg and kimbab while Changkyun only have orange juice with him.
"Hey do you really like that flavor ? It's the second time i see you drinking it." Kihyun said while eating his lunch. Changkyun who was sitting next to kihyun while the pink haired boy was sitting on the floor didn't give any respond, he ignored his senior as well.
"Come eat with me, i was asking my mom to make more kimbab for me, if she found me didn't eat all foods she will scold me, and trust me the scolding will take 3 hours." He explained.
"I dont fucking care."
"Ya! Stop swearing...! It hurts."
"Then why dont you give since what im doing only hurt you ?"
"Simple, because im too stronger to give up on my words." and then Kihyun shrugged left the other shook his head and sighed.
"Hey ! after our class finished lets have a walk. Let's go to the park to get fresh air." Kihyun's excitement suddenly exploded and it was seriously annoyed changkyun. He hated it for exactly.
"Remember you cant push me away you already gave me 30 days. If you run I'll consider you as loser."
Kihyun got up and stood next to Changkyun with his lunch box in his hands
"Hey what is the first letter in alphabet? " he asked. Eyes looked at changkyun with smile drew humbly on his lips."
"Are you dumb ?" Changkyun asked back with cold tone and straight face.
"

Aniyaaa! Just answer it !" He clingied onto the boy. Changkyun couldn't help and looked at Kihyun blankly.
"It's A IDI- !?" Kihyun who quicker like a flash shoved a roll egg into Changkyun's mouth again, just like before.
"Good boy." Kihyun chuckled happily as the other turned to the other way, secretly sulked and munched the food It slightly  made kihyun happier.

School already finished and just like Kihyun planned, they were on a way to somewhere, to a park where Kihyun always went there for refreshing and it also has own garden.
He loved florescent and ice cream there was delicious too.
To get to the place they had to take a bus and it took 15 minutes to arrive there. When they arrived, Changkyun and Kihyun got off from the bus and started exploring the park.
"Look ! It's already blossomed!! so pretty...!" Kihyun amazed when his eyes captivated by beautiful daisies flower.

Changkyun didn't care about that, he didnt care about how excited kihyun looking at Daisies and fanboying over flower

Changkyun didn't care about that, he didnt care about how excited kihyun looking at Daisies and fanboying over flower. He didn't care when Kihyun asked him to push him in swings. He didnt care when Kihyun pulled him, forcing him to chase a butterfly, he said that butterfly was the same caterpillar he saw before, it was ridiculous but he still didnt care. He would never care about anything.

"Umm...i want cho- no no ! Umm..."
"Oh my....! What the hell! We've been already standing here for almost 30 minutes ! Just pick the damn ice cream!?" Changkyun grumbled at Kihyun for testing his patience.
"Relax," Kihyun said as he patted the other's shoulder and quickly removed by the other himself.
"Noona i want strawberry ice cream and you Changkyun ?" Kihyun looked at the boy.
"Do i look like desperate for ice cream ?" He threw a straight face.
"Ok i got it. Noona, one ice strawberry ice cream and one orange popsicle." He giggled at the owner and it made her flustered because kihyun's smile really humble and honest. Meanwhile Changkyun who was standing beside Kihyun only could sigh heavily while watching the older taking his orders. Sometime he regretted his decision to give Kihyun a chance and let kihyun did anything he wanted just to make him acknowledge his life, everyone, and everything in his life in 30 days.
"Changkyun...changkyun !"
"Huh ? What ?"
He blinked his eyes in confuse when Kihyun looked at the noona and then turned back at him to ask something.
"Money, we had to pay."
"But it's you who bought it."
"Geez, i forgot my wallet."
No matter how long they were debating about who would pay the ice creams. In the end it was Changkyun who had to deal with kihyun and gave the pink haired 1000 won.

They were sitting on the ground, looking at some kids who were playing happily. Well, it was only Kihyun who looked at some happy kids while Changkyun was looking at the small garden they saw before when they arrived.
"Pretty isn't it ?" Kihyun asked quietly and slowly getting his face closer to Changkyun's nape. Kihyun was curious with the silences so he blew an air on Changkyun's nape and it successfully made the younger startled by his sudden attack.
"What the fuck !"
Changkyun turned back and ready to punch someone but he ended flicking kihyun's forehead, twice.
"Aaapppaa!" Kihyun groaned while rubbing the pain part.
Changkyun got up from the ground and ready to leave but Kihyun quickly stopped him and insisted him to go back to sit.
"Aniyaa! Lets stay a for a while. You arent that rush right."
Changkyun couldn't do anything but gave up and obeyed with a half-hearted.
"It's first day in 30 days but i feel so excited and im a bit tired of my own excitement. I usually visit this place whenever i feel sad because this place easily makes me forget about my sadness. I hope it helps you too."
"Well do i look like happy ?" Changkyun snickered, responded to Kihyun with such rude attitude.

Slowly and quiet ,Changkyun took a look on smiling Kihyun. He resembled with something. Something that made Changkyun felt peacefulness when he looked at him. He remained silent and kept looking at the older calmly.
"Dont look at me like that, if i were a girl i might have blushed you know."
He immediately turned his head to other way. Kihyun laughed satisfyingly when he found Changkyun was flustered by his words.
'Oh shit, i really want to get out from here' Changkyun thought.

Their first day went smootly and there was no resistance especially from Changkyun.
In his deepest heart, Kihyun hoped in 30 days Changkyun would change his though personality and the way he treated someone, something, and hoped Changkyun would appreciate his life more than anyone.

'Someday you'll realize how beautiful you are. Someday you will no longer be a Beast. I trust myself just like I trusty you.'
Kihyun looked at the skies and then looked at Changkyun's who was backing him and smiled cheerfully as he whispered his thought in his mind.

♤♤♤

To be continued