Day 2 (Warmth)

That day was raining and Changkyun didn't have umbrella with him. Such a great starter for his gloomy and lifeless story.
Everyone in the school had already gone to each homend only Changkyun who was still waiting for the rain to stop.
At the school hallway Changkyun was waiting alone there until he met Kihyun with his black umbrella.
'Why it feels like I've to deal with this weirdo 24 hours' Changkyun immediately turned his way and sooner walked to another path, to avoided the pink haired actually.
"Yah...! Where are you going." Kihyun rushed from his way to reach Changkyun.  It didn't take big deal to make the beast stopped. Yes, he stopped when Kihyun successfully blocked his way.
"What else this time." Changkyun side, looked to another way because  he didnt like eye contact with people.
"I'm here to pick you up. I didnt know that you dont have umbrella. You should've told me earlier that you don't bring it so we could walk to home together." 
"I don't need your shit." Changkyun started to walk again, avoided Kihyun presence as possible as he got. Kihyun didn't stop there. He followed Changyun from behind while bringing his closed umbrella with him.
"Aniya... You've already promised me that you'll listen and do anything i want ...Yah! Chang- aaaa!?"
When he was whining over the cold attitude,Kihyun  accidentally slipped on his way. By the reflex he reached Changkyun's shoulder. Changkyun quickly catched the older's hand and pulled him closer as he turned back and he never expected that he did so.
Eyes to eyes, both stared to each other eyes deeply and silently.
Kihyun was too shocked and it made him out of air. He was breathing heavily. Changkyun could feel his breath on his face, it was warm.
After their short eye contact Changkyun rudely pushed Kihyun away from him. And Kihyun he could feel his heart was beating so fast, he didn't know why he felt so.
'What was that ?' Kihyun asked to himself and then looked at changkyun was about to leave him.
"It's still raining, you'll  catch a cold if you insisted to go home in this heavy rain." Kihyun opened his umbrella and walked to reach Changkyun's way. After a moment Changkyun couldn't resist anymore and jus let Kihyun walked him under the same umbrella.

"So what do you do after this ?" Kihyun curiously asked to the other and just like usual the person only gave him silence.
"Hey do you like Ramyeon ? I'm  good at making it."
"Can we just walk ans shut up ?"
Kihyun then sulked by hearing that. But it wasnt meant he stop bothering Changkyun. He kept bothering him with more questions.
"Achoo!"
What Kihyun worried turned out into real. Changkyun surely had the flu because his own clumsiness. Kihyun turned out a long sigh before he took out his jacket.
"Please hold this for me." Changkyun held the umbrella as kihyun asked. Kihyun then took off his jacket and gently wrapped it aroud Changkyun's back.
"You're getting flu." Kihyun patted Changkyun's shoulder and took back the umbrella from him. Changkyun didnt bothered by the other's action toward him. He was out of energy to debate because at the end it would always be him who had to give up.

'He lives in boarding house...no wonder he likes living alone. He has small garden too but all flowers withered. Might be because he is too lazy, such a wasted.'
*snap*
"Yah! Stop flicking my forehead, my head is the most important part you know !"
"We're already at my house so it's-"
"Aigooo! That's right, let's get you a medicine first." Kihyun cut him off and opened the unlocked door.
"It's just for 30 days changkyun, 30 days..." Changkyun muttered, followed by Kihyun entered into his house.
"Are you really living alone ? Kihyun Asked but it seemed Changkyun just ignored him.
The younger sat on sofa and slowly felt sleepy. He surely felt dizzy and tired. He shut down his eyesn, let his mind calm by the time he fell asleep. 
Kihyun who was secretly watching the scene, began to take a quite steep to find blanket. He didn't want to wake the beast. Or else The Beast would resist him to take care his flu. After he got one he carefully covered Changkyun's body while he was sleeping peacefully.
He then headed to kitchen to make a soup.
"His refrigerator is full with food materials. Does he also love cooking ?" He muttered while taking some ingredients from the storage to make soup. He decided to make chicken soup and warm orange juice.
"It's good choice for flu." A smile drawn brightly on his face.
After 30 minutes, he was finally done cooking chicken soup and ready to serve. He put the soup and a glass of warm orange juice on a tray and brought it to small living room where Changkyun was sleeping.
"Is it because the flu or he's just sleeping like a baby ?" Kihyun put the tray on coffee table.
"Changkyun-ah, wake up. I made you a soup..."
Changkyun didn't open his eyes but mumbled strangely.
"Changkyun-ah, wake up and eat your soup first..." kihyun did the second try But the sleeping beast still hasn't woken up at all. He patted Changkyun's both cheeks gently and it worked. Changkun opened his eyes and glanced at the pink haired.
"What else do you want weirdo ?
Changkyun massaged his head when he felt the dizziness around his head.
"Come on, eat this warm soup first and dont forget to drink your warm juice. These are good for your flu." Kihyun offered humbly.
"I dont need that." Changkyun started to go back to sleep.
"Come on...! I made these with efforts, eumsig-eul meog-eojuseyo, Changkyun oppaaa....! eumsig-eul meog-eojuseyo...!" Kihyun begged cutely. Suddenly Changkyun groaned and woke up by that. It was cringed and he better to take the soup rather than listened to Kihyun's aegyo
"What the fuck ! Aarrgh! Fine!? Give me the soup quickly! ? After im done eating please kick your ass out from my house and leave the fuck me alone! "
Kihyun couldn't help himself to not laugh in that kind of situation. People supposed to startle at his anger but kihyun choose to laugh and felt satisfied because he always won againts Changkyun.
'It's...delicious' Chankyun thought.
"How's it ?" Kihyun asked curiously.
"It's salty and i don't like it but I'll eat it since you'll get out from my house." Changkyun said rudely contrary with his thought earlier.
"Really ? Well at least you are eating so after  you finish it, you can take your pill and rest well."
Kihyun looked at his smartphone to check the time and it was time for him to go home. Rain also has stopped so it was fine for him to go back.
"It's time to leave." Kihyun got up from the sofa.
"Don't forget to finish your soup and juice, and also don't  forget your pill. Get better soon, annyeong...!"
And then Kihyun left.

Changkyun did all what Kihyun told. He finished his soup, the glass of warm juice was emptied by him and he also took the pill.
He was still in school uniform and it was a bit soaked by the rain a moment ago. But he just let it and started to sleep. He came back to rest and that time he felt better after ate Kihyun's homemade soup and pill he gave.
...
"Changkyun I'm home, have you eaten...eh ? Sleeping ?"