Prologne

Jacob Perez.

Today My Sister Was Coming Back. I Live In Cali But She'd Been At A Boarding School In Arizona For 2 Years & She Was Coming Back Today. I Missed Her Terribly. She Was My Twin Sister And We Were Always Texting ,On The Phone Or On Facetime But Two Years Was Pretty Long. She Had Long, Curly Hair And Was Beautiful Because... Well She Looks Like Me! She Was Coming Back Today & My Mom & My Closest Friends Were Helping Finish This Welcoming Party For Her. I Had To Keep Certain Friends Away From Her Tho. Everything Is Set Up & She Should Be Here Soon. Im Jacob. Jacob Perez. I'm 16 In The 11th Grade.

Yn Perez.

My Ride Had Pulled Up To The House. My House That I Hadn't Seen In A Few Months. They Moved When I Was Away & The New House Was Beautiful. I Missed My Brothers & My Mom. My Dad Was In Jail & I Was At A Performing Arts Boarding School . I Just Wanted To Eat And Sleep. I Took A Deep Breathe & Stepped Out. I Grabbed My Bags When My Brother Came Running Out. I Dropped Everything And Embraced Him.

" Jacob !!" I Said As My Eyes Welled Up With Tears.

" I Missed You So Much Yn " He Said Hugging Me Tighter.

Soon My Mother Came Out Stealing Me Away From Jacob As He Took My Bags Inside.

"Baby I Missed You Sooo Much" She Said As Tears Fell From Her Eyes

"I Missed You More Mom" I Said As I Pulled Away Wiping Her Tears From Her Eyes.

"Come On. Lets Head Inside" She Said Taking Me Inside. I Was Overwhelmed By What I Saw There Were Balloons, Cake, My Favorite Foods And 7 Of Jacobs Closest Friends. Craig , Rayan, Chresanto ,Kylen, Diamond, Shaniya & Rechelle. They Were Nice People. My Brother Let Me Talk To Them & I Met Them On My Visits Home. I Met Diamond , Craig And Kylen Years Ago. We Always Kept In Touch I Wasnt Very Fond Of Two Of Them. Roc And Ray. They Were Disrespectful. They Were Always Grabbing At My Ass Or Something Like I Was Their Property. I Didnt Let Jake Know Or Else They Probably Would've Been Beaten Half To Death. I Had Also Met Roc In Pre-K. I Don't Know Him Like That Tho . I Greeted Them And Thanked Them Along W My Family We Ate & Jacobs Friends Stayed Over. I Honestly Talked & Laughed Until I Fell Alsleep.

•1 Week Later•

I Was So Nervous.It Was 7:00 & Jacob Woke Me Up.

"Little Girl If You Don't Get Up!" He Said. Lets Just Say I Was Well Adjusted To Summer. Staying Up Late And Sleeping In. I Groan Sittin Up. "We're Twins Idiot" I Said As I Rolled My Eyes. "Yeah But When You Came Out I Was Already 2 Minutes Old" God He Was Such An Idiot.

•Melrose High•

This School Was Big & Very Diverse. Jacob Had Ditched Me To Go Talk To Shaniya . I Guess They Had A Thing & I Was Lost. The Bell Rang & The Halls Cleared. "hmm" I Heard Someone Clear Their Throat. I Turned Around Regretting That Movement. Chresanto. Or Roc As He Liked To Call Himself. "Are You Lost?" He Said, The Words Rolling Off His Tounge Just Before Smirking.

"Yes But I'd Rather Walk This Whole School Then Have You Help Me Find It." The Palm Of His Hand Connected W My Ass Before Grabbing My Schedule." Don't Touch Me Again" I Hissed Reaching For My Schedule. He Laughed As If I Was Joking. "Whatever Ma. " He Handed Me My Schedule & Told Me To Follow Him. When We Got To Class I Heard Many Whispers, As The Attention Of The Class Drew To Roc. My Teacher Taught 10th Grade Last Year & Now He Teaches 11th Which Jacob & His Friends Werent Too Happy About That. My Teacher, Mr.Jones, Looked Over At Us.

"Chre-" " Roc.Its Roc" Roc Said As He Cut The Teacher Off. " Well Roc," His Words Sharp. You Are Late As Usual" Chresanto Rolled His Eyes & Pulled Me In Front Of Him By My Shoulders "I Was Helping Her Find This Class." "Very Well , Have A Seat" The Class Was Only Big Enough For Exactly How Many Students Had This Class. Two Seats Were Left For Me & Chres. Mr.Jones Told Us That In This Class He Wanted Us To Make Friends Or Become Closer To The Ones We Have. He Gave Us A Sheet Of Paper Describing What Our Project That We Would Get,This Week, Consisted Of. We Had To Be Partnered With The Person We Were Sitting Next To.Chresanto. I Honestly Despised His Being. He Just Looked Over & Smirked. He Passed Out A Packet Split Into Four Sections Four The Quarters Although We Get Grades For 2 Semester.

•Lunch•

I Walked To Lunch Alongside Diamond & Kylen. " So You Have All Classes W Roc?" Diamond Asked As I Nodded. "Unfortunately" Kylen Laughed At My Response. "Meet Anybody Else" She Asked Curiously. "...There Are These 2 Boys. They're Real Nice" Their Attention Became Drawn To Me As They Questioned Their Name. "Uhm P.J. & I Forgot The Other Ones Name. Lightskin Boy W A Fade & Braces." Their Eyes Widened "Dylan" "Yeah Thats Him. He's Gorgeous " Just Then A Hand Came In Contact W My Ass. "I Know I Am " I Turned Back To Meet Chresantos Smirking Face. "I Wasn't Talking About You! & Stop Touching Me!" Him & His Friends Laughed .

"When You Gon Let Me Hit Yn?" He Asked Me As If That Could Happen . Never. Not Even In His Dreams . "Can You Get Tf "Kylen Said. Then Diamond Spoke "Can You Leave Her Alone Please" Apparently They Were Pretty Good Friends . "Ok Only For You" Then He Hugged Her.

Chresanto August.

Yn Was Bad As Shit. She Had Freckles & Long Curly Hair. Her Style Was Unique But It Always Looked Good. Her Body On Point. She Had Coke Bottle Type Curves & The Prettiest Chocolate Skin. She Had Everything. But I Ain't W That Relationship Shit. I Just Wanted To Fuck But Shawdy Playing Games & I Don't Have No Time For That.

Yn Perez.

I Walked Away Into The Cafeteria. It Was Packed. After Kylen ,Diamond & I Got Our Food, We Met Up W Roc, Ray, Shaniya & Rechelle. Roc Hated Rechelle Even More Then I Hated Him& My Brother Had The Biggest Crush On Shaniya. I Set My Tray Down& Went To Go Get Dressing For My Salad. "Bring Me Some !" Diamond Shouted. This Hoe Had Pizza. She Ate Ranch Dressing On Her Pizza & I Found That Soo Disgusting. I Got The Dressing And Was Pulled Into A Seat By...Dylan. " Hey Ma... I Met You Earlier. Yn Right?" "Yeah" " Well This Weekend A Friend Of Mines Is Throwing A Party & I Want You To Go . You Can Bring Your Friends." Fuck Yesss "Uhm Ok" I Said Blushing "Ok . I 'll Text You The Details." He Said in His Sexy Deep Voice. "But You Don't Have My Number" I Said A Tad Bit Confused. "Exactly" He said handing me His Phone . I Gave Him My Number & Returned To My Seat. As I Went To Sit Down, I Was Pulled Onto Rocs Lap. I Struggled To Get Up. "Im Not Letting You Go So Stop Struggling."Ugh." I Saw You Over There With Dylan." Kylen Said W A Smirk As I Blushed. This Would Be An Interesting Year.

Vote And Comment. -Tay