Chapter 6: Slangin'

Jacob Perez.

Where tf r u prince? I need u to make sum drops & Ro needs to tlk to you.

I told u I wasn't makin no damn drops for u. That's ya fuckin job. Do it. Tell Ro I'm on the way.

I Had Gotten A Text From This Nigga Zay. I .. Work W Him. You Could Say That. I Won't Get Into What I Do, I Do What I Gotta Do. My Mom Lost Her Job.. She Doesn't Think I Know But I Do. She Just Leaves To Go Job Hunting All Day. I Wouldn't Tell Yn Or Anything Because That'd Just Worry Her. Before I Left Out, I Rummaged Through Her Drawers Looking For The Bills. Her Drawers Were All Organized. They Were Under Some Socks In A Neat Pile. I Swear She Has Ocd Or Something. Yn Too, They Just Don't Wanna Admit It. I Put The Money For Each Of The Bills In The Envelopes & Dropped Em In The Mail On My Way Out.

When I Pulled Up, Ro's Guards Were Standing Outside. The Place Was Some Abandoned Building In The Cut But We Still Needed Protection. It Was Their Job To Be On Lookout W Their Guns Ready. We Had Two In The Front Entrance. Shaun and Q. Q Was Short For Quincy, Who Was Standing There W A Blunt. He Was The Better Out Of The Two. He Was Smarter & Quicker. They Had Trained Him For A While So He Knew What He Was Doing. Shaun Was Cooler. Q Had A Seen A Lot.He's Seen Babies Get Killed, Men Murdered In Front Of Their Families And People Get Tortured. Shit Like That Had Made Him Cold. Shaun Had Just Gotten Into The Business.

"Sup Jay." Shaun Spoke Nodding At Me.

"Hey. Hey Q." I Spoke Stopping To Dap Them Up.

"Want A Hit?" Q Spoke Holding It Out For Me.

"Sure Why Not" I Said Taking A Drag.

____________________________________________________

I Walked Through To The Back, Passing The Naked Girls W Masks. There Job Was To Make & Package The Drugs. It Was Easier To Catch Em Stealing, If They Were Naked.

"Finally Yo Yellow Ass Showed Up." Ro Said Glaring At Me. "I'm Not Playing. Ima Need For You To Start Being On Time" He Spoke W A Certain Edge To His Voice.

"I Will Be. My Bad, Boss." I Said Nodding My Head. I Didn't Wanna Play W Him. He Was Serious About His Business.

"Zay, Go Make Ya Drops. Trevor Go W Him. I Want My Money." He Spoke Waving Them Off. "Now You. I Got A Big Job For You." Ro Said, A Small Smile Growing On His Face.

Wonder What This Could Be. Guess I Was Gonna Have Find Out..

Okay So The Drama Is Coming. This Chapter Was Just A Filler

Vote And Comment. -Tay