Chapter 5: The Argument

Yn Perez.

The Weekend & Guess How I'm Spending It? Working On A Stupid Project W Chresanto. All The Teachers Always Assign Us Projects Together! Like Is Yn Perez & Chresanto August A Good Combination Or Something? I Don't Think So ! But Its For Math & He's Good At Math....Better Than Me. Well One Good Thing Is That My Other Big Brother Havier Is On Winter Break From College Today. I Have 2 Other Siblings. But I Got Like 2 Weeks Before My Break.

*Ding Dong*

I Looked Out The Window & Oh! Great He's Here.. I Hope You Sensed My Sarcasm. I Opened The Door & Let Him In. I Let Him Sit On The Couch & Havier Came Down.

"Who Are You?" He Said. "Uhm Ro-" I Cut Him Off. "His Name Is Chresanto" I Hate His Lil Nickname. "I Don't Really Care,"Said Havier. "But Look Croissant Or Whatever. Don't Try Nothing W My Lil Sister Or That's Yo Head, Nigga." Well Damn. "O-okay" Chres Said Looking Lost As Hell. "Ard I'll Be Back. I Love You" He Said. "Love You Too, Havi" I Said Letting Him Out The Door. "Well Damn" Chres Said. "All My Brothers Are Over Protective "

"I See That"
My Family Was Close At Times But Not As Close As I Think We Should Be .. Like We Don't Even Know Each Others Friends And We Don't Have Our Family Dinners Anymore Or Anything. I Miss How Close We Were Before Our Dad Left.

•FlashBack•

"Daddy!" I Shouted As He Walked Through The Door.

He Was Always Gone But When He Was Here It Was Great.

"Mommy Cooked Dinner And I Set The Table" Jacob shouted watching Havi and my other brother Haiden play some video game.

"That's Great, Jake. You Being A Good Boy? Taking Care of The Girls When I'm Gone ?" He asked Jacob.
"Yes. I'm A Big Boy Like Havi and Haiden." He Said Excited That His Dad Was Home.

"That's My Boy" Dad said picking up Jake. "Havi, Haiden Cut Off the Game Come Eat."
"Kayla!" He Then Shouted To My Older Sister. "Come Eat!" She Was Upstairs Sleep. She Ran Downstairs Rushing My Dad W A Big Hug. She Was Much Happier Back Then.. Ever Since Dad Got Locked Up & Jake Started Being Out On The Streets Like Him, She Hasn't Been The Same.

•End of FlashBlack•

I Miss My Dad .. He Alway Brought Us Together No Matter What.

Chres- Yn ? You Okay?

Yn- Yeah .. Just Thinking ..

Chres- Oh Okay .. You Sure?

Why Did He Care?

Chresanto.

I Hope She Was Alright. She Was Such A Bright Person, I Had Never Seen Her Look This Sad. Wonder What It Was.. She Just Sat There A While & Then

"I Miss My Dad." She Said Looking Down. "That's All."

Jacob Talked About Him A Lot. I Knew They All Missed Him. I Didn't Say Anything. I Just Gave Her A Hug. I Didn't Like Seeing Her Sad Plus I Knew How She Felt. My Dad Died At War. I Miss Him. He Was A Good Guy. My Mom Didn't Have It All Together. She Was An Alcoholic. But He Still Was There For Her. For All Of Us. I Had A Brother Who Was 19 & A Sister Who Was 10. Christian & Chrystal. They Lived W My Aunt.

•FlashBack•

Chres- Age 6
Chris - Age 9

It Was Happening Again. My Moms Voice Is What Woke Me Up. I Climbed Out Of Bed & Walked Over To The Door. It Was Closed But I Pressed My Ear Against The Crack.