Chapter 2 - First impressions

Hi guys!! Hope u enjoyed the first chapter, above is a picture of the green eyed hottie who you'll soon meet and comment on what u think. Here it is...

Summer's P.O.V
Damn. This guy's hot and if it wasn't for the fact that I spilled or should say ,he knocked me causing my drink to spill on him, we could've been really good friends. (Not like that all you dirty- minded people).

"WHAT THE FUCK??!!" Screamed the green-eyed hottie, making me realize that I probably burned the poor guy. Shit.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I ask feeling guilty, that his chest is probably hurting and turning red from the burn by now.

"SORRY? SORRY! YOU CAN STUFF YOUR SORRY UP YOUR ASS CAUSE NO ONE WANTS IT!! ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING!! CAN YOU NOT NOTICE YOUR WALKING INTO SOMEONE!!" Screams the guy in front of me. Damn. He's hot when he's mad, wait why is he mad it me, I'm not the one who knocked someone to the ground is it.

FUCK FEELING GUILTY

"Firstly shut up, cause no one wants to here your whining. Secondly, I'M NOT BLIND, since you were the one who knocked me down." I say as my anger increases with every word that leaves my mouth and he just stands their shock evident on his features, as if he didn't expect I would talk back.

"Thirdly, if you saw I was gonna walk into you why didn't you say something or even better move out of the way! Finally, I don't give a fuck, if you take my sorry or not. Hell you don't even deserve it, so why don't you just FUCK OFF!!" I scream back at him, emphasizing the last two words to make sure they get through that thick skull.

"Do you know who I am? You can just talk to me like that, NO ONE talks to me like that!" Growls the green eyed hottie with the biggest ego known to man.

Seriously, your having an fucking argument with this jerk and all you can think about is how HOT HE IS!!

Woman up Summer!!

For once my conscience is right

I'm always right

Haha, funny don't get used to it

Whatever

I focus my attention back on the rude jerk, reminding me why I'm here in the first place. "I don't need to know who you are to see that your an asshole and I wouldn't be talking like this ,if you hadn't had your panties in a twist. I mean it's just coffee you got burned with not acid, though it is rather tempting to throw acid at you." I say replying back to his harsh words as I try my hardest not to slap him.

"But I have restraint and manners unlike you which is why apologized in the first place, instead of screaming like a crazed lunatic" I say as calm as possible, because shouting hurts your throat you know and besides I shouldn't even waste my time, let alone my voice on him.

Wow. I've made him really mad and he's about open his mouth but is cut short by another voice.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ?" Booms a loud voice that bounces of the walls, only resulting it to become louder. As we turn around to face the source of the voice, I notice there was quite a large crowd. Damn. How did I not notice that? I stare at the source of the voice a tall man, whom I assume is in his late forties, wearing a simple black suit with his sleek hair back and few grays around the edge.

" Ooh, Mr Jackson I should've known, you always seem to be around trouble aren't you" says the man clearly annoyed and would rather be some where else. He immediately diverts his eyes to me. " And who do we have here, Miss.."

" Anderson, Summer Anderson" I answer in a formal businesslike tone. Mom and dad thank you so much for taking me to all those business dinners, no matter how many times I said no.

"Oh right, the new student lovely to meet you, I'm Mr Grate, your Headteacher. Is there any problem here Miss Anderson? " replies Mr Grate with the obvious change tone. I'm pretty sure his change tone has caused a few confusing stares at me and yupp everyone is staring at me. Bet their wondering why their Headteacher, who would rather not be around children, all of sudden act so sweet in front of this new girl.

" No Mr Grate, I apologize for the commotion I have caused. There was a small issue between me and Mr Jackson. But that's been solved now"
I say feeling the thousands of curious eyes on me and one in particular burning  on my skin.

" Oh no Ms Anderson it's fine, okay right, everyone back to class now go on" He says ushering everyone to their classes. "Where is your first class Ms Anderson?" He asks politely and I give him my timetable. "Okay, you have English now with Mrs Crakkit, come on this way" He says and I follow behind him aware of the whispering students around me going to class. I take no notice of it until one particular voice stands out.

" Whoever she is, I'll find out, I'll find out everything" Says a deep voice behind me, but I don't turn around.

Instead I reply, "That's for me to know and you to never find out"

................................................................

Hi guys, so hope u enjoyed that sorry for the short chapter. Remember this is my first wattpad story and I'm new to this. You also need know I suck at grammar, I'm as shit as well shit. So if you see any errors plz ignore. I'm gonna edit at the end of the story.

And what do you think about Summer? Why is she treated differently from the other students ? Maybe she's rich or has a well known family or maybe she's so smart the school don't want lose her?

That or all of the above, post your comments and don't forget to vote, byeee!!!