Chapter 4- New Friends

Hi guys!! I just wanted to say thx to all my friends for all their support. This chapter is dedicated to topazc4

Summer's POV
"Oh my god!! I don't know what to believe anymore!!" Squealed my new friend from beside me, as we walked to her locker to meet her friends (her idea not mine). "The fact that you got away talking to Aiden the bastard, like that or the fact that Jerk actually talked to you back and was enjoying the conversation!!"
Continued Jade ,who is annoyed to say the least about this new 'mystery'.

"Oh come on, we all know he was bored out of his mind and me arguing with him, was amusing to him. Plus, from my first encounter, he is seen as a; ass whole, jerk, rude, arrogant, va-- any way what I mean is, why do you make him out as really, really evil?" I ask her, because her hatred for Aiden-The god knows what, was really passionate and anyone could hear the distaste in her voice.

Just as jade was gonna answer me, she was tackled to the ground by a black haired girl. I couldn't help it as I just started laughing at the current situation of the two girls trying to get up but failing miserably. I was laughing so much, I'm pretty sure I had stitches 😂😂😂

"Seriously Phee, could you not wait for Jade to at least walk here, before you attacked the poor girl" Says a girl also laughing, walking towards our direction. As she made her way immediately noticed her hazel color eyes and dark brown hair, radiating her natural beauty. She was absolutely stunning and she barely had any make up on.

"Sorry, you had to meet like this, she's normally less hyper than this" Said the beautiful girl, apologetic about her friends behavior

"Sorry, you had to meet like this, she's normally less hyper than this" Said the beautiful girl, apologetic about her friends behavior. " My name's Alexandria Michael, Alex for short"said Alex giving me a wide smile showing her pearl white teeth. " And the clown over their is Pheonix Lawson 🤡or Phee for short" Introduced Alex.

Phoenix was a fair girl with long dark black hair that framed her brown eyes. As she stood up I noticed she was shorter than the other girls, but then again I'm not one too talk.

"It's fine, honestly it's amazing to see how close you guys are, you actually remind me of my old friends" I say sadly remembering my friends and how I had left things behind with them

"Well you have us as your friends is well now" says a girl, who comes to stand next to me as she puts an arm around my shoulder. " The name's Samantha Carter, not Sam, Sammy or any other name just Samantha" Samantha says, glaring at her friends as she emphasizes the last two words, who just grinned back at her.

Samantha was a tall, brown haired girl, who had fair white skin that made her light brown eyes sparkle in the sun.

"Well it's nice to meet you Samantha, Alex and Phee. My name's Summer Anderson." I rely back to them giving them a smile for accepting me as their friend, even though we just met.

"Oh we already know who you are" Answers Phee and explains once she notices my confused expression. "I saw you on the Gossip column with Aiden." As she utters Aiden's name, Jade's mood instantly darkens. Whatever Aiden did to her, must've affected her a lot if she can't even bear his name being said. So I change the topic, knowing not to let my curiosity get the better of me. After all curiosity killed the cat right??😺🙀

"So.... do any of you have any lessons with me?" I ask them and immediately the mood changes. Before I know it my timetable is out of my hand and we're walking to my locker, which is who knows where.

................................................................
Sorry if the chapters too short, but I will post more soon!!!