Chapter 5 - Judges and sorrows

After the feast, all of them had to rest. Exept that Gold didn't want to. She thought about how she met Zelda. How they flew through the ocean. How she killed Hades and Deus. How Zirra came. How the war occured. How Purehito helped her. How Zelda said that he loves Gold. At that moment Gold really felt good, safe and loved. It was only the afternoon, but almost everyone was asleep. Well, the hunt was intense, so Gold expected nothing else. "I see you can't rest well." Someone behind her said. She turned around and saw that it was Zelda. "I was just rethinking everything that has happened in these past years. When I think about it, I see that a lot has happened." Gold replies. She knows that those moments won't last long though. Zelda's punishement from Toaycu still avaits.

And with that though they see Topaycu flying in their direction. One minute later, all three of them are outside. Then Topaycu starts her talk. "I don't see why you would go to my teritory. You clearly knew what was gonna happen. Also, this isn't the first time, but let's make it the last one. Zelda, you shall pay with your life, for the peace of this kingdom." "Sincewhen can you decide?! He is the king! You are a mere pawn!" Gold looses it. She goes all berserk right at Topaycu. Topaycu, being unprepared for it, takes a painfull attack from her and starts bleeding a lot. That's when Zelda jumps in and stops Gold. "Gold, calm down. She's harmless now. She won't do anything. Also, we need to treat her wounds. She's gonna die from this if we won't." "Let her bleed here. Let her die a painfull death. LeT mE bUrN hEr To DeAtH!!" Gold laughs still being berserk. She tries to slash Zelda away, but fails, seeing how fast he is. Immeadiatly, when she frees herself she goes for Toapycu. But just when she almost reached her, Purehito stops Gold. Seeing how slightly bigger Purehito was, Gold stopped fighting. Though she was still berserk, she stayed passive. Ligh and Sora came down and started treating Topaycu's wounds. Since Sora had healing powers, she could help a lot more, but it wasn't enough. That's why Ligh was there with bandages and clean boiled water, to wash the wounds. That was as they called brother-sister teamwork.

After a while, Gold had calmed down and Topaycu was treated. She returned to her forest, with a word of thanks to those who helped her, and a glare at Gold. After that, Gold locked herself up in her chambers, not even letting Zelda in. Just as she was about to commit suicide, Zirra popped up. "You shouldn't do that. It will be a while before your descendant will come to Zelda. He will be sad, he might even kill himself from that sorrow." She said. "I know, but I just feel like I almost killed an innocent dragon" Gold cries out. "Topaycu kinda deserved this. After all the punishements she's done, I think this was a lesson to her." Zirra replies. She knows about that, because she, herself was once punished alongside Zelda. It happened many years ago, but Zirra still remembers it.

words : 553 (Oh my two chapters in a day. Wow me x3)