Chapter 4 - The hunt and the feast

They go out to the forest of the Monolith. Somewhere near is the Monolith Shrine. The guardian Topaycu is there. "We shouldn't ge too close to the Shrine!" Zelda shouts through the wind. "Okay!" Purehito replies and says that to her Drakes. Suddenly, they see a green dragon aproach them. "It's Topaycu!" Gold panics. That's the only dragon she's afraid of. Topaycu can chalange her and easily win. Gold experienced that once. Topaycu stops and laughs. "Well, if it isn't the royals and friends! You should know that this area already belongs to the Monolith Shrine, you pesky royals. "My sincere apologies. I was the one leading them and didn't realise I have invaded your teritory, Topaycu." Zelda takes the blame on him. "Zelda..." Gold starts but gets cut off by him. "You are free to punish me. But don't touch them." "I see how it is. Fine you will receive your punishment when the time comes. Now go out before I change my mind." Topaycu says and leaves. "That was kinda close." Purehito exclaims. "Let's go now I'm starviiiiing!" Ligh wines. "Let's go." Gold replies.

When the hunt ended, they had a ton of deers, large birds, and other larger animals hunted. Now they needed to get some fresh water and the hunt will oficialy be done with. For this task, Gold was the leader. She got some water containers for all of them and led the way to the river. They got water and came back to the palace. "Now we can eat!" Sora exclaims. "Yes. Yes we can." Zelda oficialy anounces. "YAY!!" He hears a chorus as a reply. Well, that was to be expected, they all were so hungry, like Zelda himself. All of them starts to eat, and after half an hour, there's almost no food left. They ate it all. Now they can peacfuly rest.

 At least that's what they had hoped for.

words : 337 (less than before I know that, I just don't really have the time to whrite this. Sorry)