Chapter 2 - Zirra's return (lol)

Year X299, Duveldendragon

A hundred years later, that's where Gold's and Zelda's story really starts to move further. Gold is the Queen of the dragon kingdom, and Zelda is the King. They rule the land peacfully, until some dragon barges in the palace. She is an adalisk. And Zelda recognises her. He runs to her and hugs her.

-Zirra... You are finally back... I missed you so much...

-Zel-Zelda? I missed you too... I was wondering around P'Lesa so long, that I could't even remember the name of the one I loved and still love so dearly.

-Yeah... I still love you too, Zirra.

And they kiss. Gold is really jeleaus. Zirra was supposed to be dead and leave Zelda to her. But no. she had to come back and ruin everything Gold built with Zelda up until now. A tear falls down Gold's face as she thinks that. Then she suddenly runs away at the back rooms. Zelda notices her, but it's too late now. He wasn't thinking of her at all. He completely forgot that Gold was there. Zelda crossed the line, and made the biggest mistake he could make. At that time, Gold was trying her best not to go on a rampage. She knew if that happened, she would kill a lot of dragons. On the other claw, maybe she would kill Zirra. No... If she did that, then Zelda would be mad at her. She has to poison Zirra. Poison her as she treats her. Yes. That would work out. Gold could easily put blame on a servant, execute him and it would all be over. But if Zirra died, then Zelda would be really sad. Gold could use this opportunity and make Zelda hers, but she wants to earn his trust. Gold will just let them be. Yes. That is worth the effort. She will pretend that everything is fine, until Zelda apoligises and says that he loves Gold, and can't be with Zirra, since he is the King and Gold is the Queen. Even better, Gold will offer up her post as the Queen to Zirra. She will make them feel bad for doing this, and eventually Zirra will leave. Gold comes back to the throne room. She apoligises for her impoliteness.

-My sincere apologies I ran away like that. I am Black Gold. The Queen of the dragons.

-Ah... Yes. I am Zirra, an adalisk. I am sure you have heard of me before from Zel. Oh, I am sorry for my impoliteness your majesties.

-It's okay in my eyes Zirra.

And then Gold decided.

-I am sure you are better friends, and even more with Zelda than I am, Zirra. I am offering up my title as the Queen for you. I believe you two will rule better.

-No, I... Can't accept this offer. You were the one that earned this title, no?

-Yes. But as the Queen, I can give up my title for you, if I truly want to.

-But why?

-Because I believe it will be better if YOU would rule together with Zelda, instead of me. After all, I'm just your descendant.

-You... Are my descendant? But I thought descendants appear only when they're ancsessors are dead?

Then Zelda spoke.

-Zirra, you ARE technicly dead. Your dead body was found in P'Lesa. I would say that what we see now is either a soul, or someone impersonating Zirra.

And Zirra wanished. I guess it really was a soul, that finally found it's place. Zelda looked at Gold and said "I really hurt you, didn't I?" Gold ran to him and said "Yes". Zelda whispered "I'm sorry". And they hugged. Like that, more years passed.

words : 601