Gruff around the edges

Authors P.o.v
The gang where heading to berk everything seemed normal, the twins fighting, fishlegs reading a book Astrid and Heather talking hiccup was doing his tricks and snotlout boasting while no one listened.

They where entering the fog bank when a flash of white light appierd concealing them. When they wake, they are lying on the floor in a huge room where there is a white screen.

Hiccup is first to wake up and sees he is next to astrid lying face down. He puts his hand on his head to stop the throbing and wakes up astrid "Astrid, hey Astrid wake up, you ok?"

The blond woke up and noded they went around waking eveyone up and there dragons.

"Hey where are we?" Tuffnut says as he looks around.

"I dont know, last I remeber there was a white light and then, boom, where here" Astrid responded walking up to stormfly.

"I believe I can help you there" A girl, around 11 years old stepped out. She was dressed strange. Had a high pony tail with pink tips and brown gold hair, dark brown eyes and darkish light skin. She was wearing dark purple glasses that matched her earings, her shirt was grey droping a little at her side being up with a strap and a pink stripe across the middle. She had dark blue shorts with brown boots and a brown purse. She had a head band with wolf ears.

"Who are you.." Astrid snapped quickly.

"Dont worry I wont hurt you. My name is Carolina Winter, but you can call me Carol, and this is my best friend and soul sister Alexia,"

A girl walked out, looked the same age as the girl next to her. She had short hair brownish balck with blue tips as well and was a light skin color. She had a Dark blue shirt with a white skirt and black flats. "Im Alexia as Carol said"

The teens where a littled shocked at how they dressd and looked.

"Why are we here?" Hiccup asked

"TO WATCH YOUR FUTURE!!" They said in unison.

The gang look at each other confused. Thats when the strangest thing happened.

"Hahaha we cant travle to the future" Toothless said in perfect Norse. 

"Bud... did you just .. talk" hiccup looked at toothless.

"Oh yah.. the dragosn can talk" After Alexia said that they all started talking to there respected dragon. After they where done Carol spoke up.

"Ok so everyone has assigned seats here you go."

Seats
[Fishlegs] [Snotlout] [Tuffnut]      [Meatlug][hookfang][barfbelch]

           [Heather]  [Ruffnut]
     [Windshear]

           [Hiccup]   [Astrid]
        [Toothless] [Stormfly]

They all sat down there dragons behind them. Alexia and Carol went up infront of the screen.

"Ok people, we are watching Race to the edge season 4 episode gruff around the edges, any questions?"

Tuffnut raises his hand.
"Tuffnut," Alexia says

"Whats race to the edge and episode?" They all nod wanting to know.

"Lexi explain" Carol said looking towards Alexia

"With pleasure, An episode is a series of moving pictures and sounds that are about a 20 to 30 minutes long. And Race to the edge is what that group of episodes are called NOW ON TO THE SHOW" she yelled.

Carol sent her a death stare. "I wanted to say that oh well." She jumped of the stage and went to sit down with alexia following and sat down next to her on a couch behind hiccup and astrid. There dragons Illusion a snow mist walked behind Carol and a titan wing deadly nadder named cookie sat behind Alexia. "Alright Illusion hit it" Said dragon clicked a button and the screen lit up. The gang gasped as they showed some words and music started plaing