3- Love doesn't discriminates

Everyone knew another War was coming, but Michael was thinking on leaving Gabriel on Heaven with Him.
His mind wasn't in the condition for another fight, less against Lucifer.
When Gabriel saw his brothers and sisters get ready he immediately went to see Michael "Why did you didn't told me the war was this close?!" The warrior saw his little brother and sigh "Sorry, but you can't go, we need you here" the messenger looked at him mad "I can fight and you know it!" Michael nod in agreement "Yes, you can fight, but not in the state your mind is" he embraced his little brother and whisper "I promise I'll try to bring our brother back".
Gabriel walked through the gardens where he and Lucifer used to see each other, remembering all those times and kisses they shared that seemed to be so far away now.
He remember when he used to play with the morningstar long black hair or looked into his dark blue wings until he noticed the stare and smiled at his lover.
Those memories bring him an intense pain and he fell to his knees when he saw himself in front of the willow three.
Soon he felt a warm hand in his shoulder, he turned around and saw Raphael "You know, it's OK to cry..." he told him, his green eyes filled with the same sadness that the messenger, but also kindness.
Gabriel hug his brother and as he cried Raphael told him "Love doesn't discriminates between the sinners and the saints, it takes and it takes and it takes, but we keep loving anyway, we laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes..." Gabriel looked at Raphael and he brushed away his tears "If there's a reason you where at Lucifer’s side before he Fell... then you just need to wait for it..." the messenger smiled at his brother's words "Thank you..." the green eyed archangel help his brother to stand up before saying "Before I forgot, Father wants to see you" Gabriel nod and he make his way to the chamber where God was.
(...)
He arrived to a humble wooden door and knock two times, the door opened on his own and he entered, inside there was a beautiful garden full of life and light, in front of him he saw a garden table, God was working on something there and Raziel was at his side writing in that enormous book of his.
When Raziel noticed Gabriel his gold eyes shined and he smiled "Gabriel! I haven't see you in a long time!" He run towards his little brother and hug him hard "Raziel! Can't breath!" He told him while trying to break the Hug of Death "Sorry, I got carried away".
Raziel used to spend all his time at the side of his Father to write anything he could down, and because of that he almost never spend time with his brothers and sisters like everyone else, and also because of that when he have a chance to see one of them he tries to kill them with a big hug and a lot of questions, but this time he didn't asked anything "I'm really sorry Gabriel..." the white eyed messenger hug him in return "It's OK..." after the reunion God speaked "Raziel, I need to speak alone with Gabriel, please"  Raziel nod and pat his brother's head "Everything will be alright".
Gabriel saw as his brother left the garden and walked towards his Father before kneeling before him "It's alright Gabriel" he stood up and God pointed at the cair where Raziel has sitting before him "I want to speak with you about Lucifer, but surely you knew that, but it's more like, I want to ask you about Lucifer".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Ok, I think that you know by now I like Hamilton XD the song is "Wait for it".