James Dean

Chapter 3

Joe Trohman P.O.V

Andy, Taylor, and I pace the hallway in front of our classroom door. "Something's happened to Hayley.. I know it." Andy mumbles. Part of me doesn't wanna know what happened because I know it could be very brutal; and there's only so much one human can go through. I dig my nails into my skin, waiting. My nervousness is getting the best of me. Jeremy runs back, obviously angry. It can't be good. Taylor immediately starts asking question after question when he sees him. "She didn't actually tell me everything. I can tell she didn't. But her stupid-ass execuse-of-a-man ex boyfriend did it.." He grunted. Taylor and Andy immediately show hatred towards the situation, grunting and yelling. I can't say anything at all, I'm too shocked. How could anyone hit a girl, especially someone like Hayley? "I'm gonna fucking beat his ass. Ohh.. He's gonna get it.." Andy growled, clenching his teeth. "He'll regret that," Taylor said, less raged than Andy. "We have to talk to her about this." I sigh, running a hand through my hair. I still can't function properly, the fact that he did this. But it's how Hayley must be reacting that's bothering me.

Andy Biersack P.O.V

I push the side doors open, dropping my cigarette outside. Just in time to blend in with everyone going to class. I stick the rest of the pack down in my bag securely, staring back intently at the people giving me weird glares. I pull my dark, fingerless glove up, and push my dark fringe out of my eyes. I reach my locker and find a note taped to it, another note giving me shit for the way I look. I roll my eyes and write on the note, throwing it to the ground. Then I see her.