Love without Limits (Niall Horan Fanfiction)

Ok, so this is my first fanfiction and I'm really looking forward to it! It may start off slow but things will start to... happen. So stay tuned!!

13+ SOME STEAMY SCENES SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Olivia Blott,

The most popular girl in her school. Always getting the boys with her beautiful looks and every girl wants to be her friend. She's the head cheerleader for the Ravens Football club and the top student in her year. Olivia has the best life, things couldnt get better! Until her dad is transferred to Mullinger, Ireland, and is forced to move away from all of her friends and popularity. 

At her new school, her life turns upside down. Her grades start to slip and she has no friends. Everyone calls her names as she walks down the hall and sits by herself in every class and lunch break. She no longer wants to go to school and starts self-harming. She hates her new school, until she meets a blonde haired boy, by the name of Niall Horan. He doesnt have friends either and he tries to reach out to her , but just like she does to everyone, she just pushes him away. 

After school one day she tries to kill herself, tries jumping off a building, but someone stops her, Niall. After her near death expirence she's willing to give life another go, becoming friends with Niall, and slowly starts to create feelings for him. Not knowing how he feels, she keeps her feelings a secret, not wanting to ruin their friendship.

But does Niall feel the same? Will they end up falling for eachother? Or will Olivia push him away again?

PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT!! I WORKED REALLY HARD ON THIS!! 

Hope You Enjoy My Story!! 

~ Chicken Nugget