Chapter 1

Olivias POV

I slammed my door shut, and jumped onto my bed and balled my eyes out. I could hear my mum and dad running up the stairs after me.

" Sweety, I know its hard but we'll get through it, I heard Mullingar is a really nice place, and I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends." said my dad in a calm and caring voice.

How could he do this to me? I just made it into the popular group at school and everything was going so well! This is all his fault! I wouldn't have to leave all my friends if it wasn't for his stupid job!

"Go away! I don't want to talked to you ever again!" I screamed back with the taste of salt in my mouth from my rapid tears falling down my face.

You'de think being 16 you'de have some rights over where you live. 

"Sweetheart its for the best, you can call you friends everyday if you want and you can come and visit them during the holidays."

Why is my mum backing up my dad?! This is her hometown , California, why is she so eager to leave? Am I the only one that wants to stay!? "Come on Liv, start packing, we're leaving tomoro morning at 8." So now I don't even get to say goodbye to my friends? Wow I must have the best parents in the world.

"NO! IM NOT GOING AND I NEVER WILL!!" I heard my mum and dad walking back down the stairs, mumbling to eachother. I cried for what seemed like hours and hours, and eventually fell into a deep, sad sleep.

I woke up to an empty, plain room. My parents must of packed for me since i was too busy crying out every drop of water in my body. Theres no way I can get out of this now, I'll just have to run away back to America. I ran downstairs to find my mum and dad eating pancakes, with a stack sitting in front of my chair with melted butter and drizzled maple syrup. No! I'm not eating, i'm gonna show them that i have a right to stay here by not eating anythig  till they change their minds. Stupid right? I didnt look either of them in the eye and just kept walking, all the way into the living room. I sat down, trying to figure out a way to stay, but my mind was blank. 

"Olivia, its time to go, grab your suitcases and meet us in the cab." said my dad, peeking his head into the living room. His eyes were filed with sorrow but I knew he didnt really care. If he did i would still be sleeping in my bed and hanging out with my friends later. But no, i was on my way to freaking Ireland. Yay me. I got in the cab and texted my friends on my phone. I knew they wouldnt be awake now, but i just wanted them to know why i wouldnt be hanging out with them any time soon. The cab pulled over and I realised we were at the airport. Dad payed him and we headed to the cafe and waited for our plane to be called. 

"Flight to Mullinger, Ireland, is now boarding I repeat flight to Mullinger, Ireland, is now boarding." I carried my hand luggage and sat on the window seat. I was really tired because i didnt get much sleep so i fell asleep listening to "why am I the one" by FUN. and before I knew it we landed. Ireland. Time to start again, Olivia, make it a good one.

Sorry its so short! So how do you like my first chapter?  And don't worry it will get better as it goes along. Ive got some great ideas (i think)

Thanks guys! 

~Chicken Nugget