Chapter 3

Olivias POV

"Well sorry Niall Horan, but i have to go home."

"Well I'll walk you"

"I'm good thanks"

"But what if you run into Darren"

"Then I'll handle hime. By myself"

"Ya cause you did that so well last time-"

"Are you here to insult me like darren and his friends because if you are I really think you should leave me alone."

I started walking away from Niall. Despite his pretty face, he was really annoying me. I could handle Darren all by myself, I'm not a fucking 2 year old. 

"No trust me, Im nothing like Darren, just let me walk you home, I'm being nice." He looked at me, waiting for me to say yes. To be honest I've never even seen him around the school.

"Ugh, fine. My house is this way." I said giving in and pointing to the left of the school. We started walking. It was a bit awkward at first, since we didn't know eachother there was nothing to talk about. I have to admit though, i couldnt stop staring at his blonde hair. I could tell it was unnatural, but it really suited him. I think he caught me staring at him because he started to talk.

"So where are you from." he said shyly staring straight ahead,

"America."

"Oh really? I would never of guessed, besides your american accent and the keychain on your bag that that says "America" on it." I blushed, and he laughed. My god he had the nicest laugh. "I meant what part of America."

"Oh, yea um, Im from California"

"Nice, Never been to America. Is it nice?"

"Yea i guess, oh, thats my house." I said walking up to my two story house door

"Really? What a coincidence, thats my house, opposite yours!" He giggled, pointing to the nice, big house across from mine. It was much nicer, green grass and polished windows, basically the opposite of mine. Our house is old, the last owners had it as a rental, but nobody ever rented it, which is weird because its such a nice neighbour-hood.

"Yea thats pretty cool." I said trying not to sound too excited.

"Well I should go now, my mums probably waiting for me. Maybe if you want, we could hang out tomorrow during school, ya know, because it looks like you need some friends." Niall said while looking at his shoes, while running his fingers through his hair. I thought I could see a bit of a blush but I didnt pay any attention to it.

"Sounds good, may even see you when I'm walking to school." 

"Great. I'll see you tomorrow, Olivia."

"Bye Niall."

When he was out of sight, I ran up to my bedroom, past my mum and dad watching tv, and jumped on my bed. I have a friend. My first Friend in Ireland. Maybe things could change.

I am so sorry for the short chapters, I just dont know what to write.

Updating soon

~Chicken Nugget