G U I L T

Ajay's pov :-

" What ? How is this possible ? " I scream in the phone .

" We're sorry Mr.Ajay but we couldn't do anything . He's powerful , "

" That doesn't justify him taking of Pragya away from hospital . How could you all be so irresponsible ? " I shout pacing furious at that Abhay Raichand for intervening in Pragya 's life again .

If only he treated her like how she deserved then she wouldn't be in the damn hospital in Coma and both of them wouldn't miss their children's birth .

Every time Shiv and Kirti call me daddy , a piece of my heart tears in guilt of not letting them know that I'm not their biological father .

I didn't tell anyone about Pragya being in Coma and took care of her all medical expenses . I neither have guts to tell Pooja that the kids aren't mine because she'll break down as she's emotionally attached to both of them nor do I have guts to tell Maya about her Dii .

I'm dying in this pool of guilt and add to this Abhay discharges Pragya without my notice with his influence .

I cannot even call him and demand an explanation for I've to give him his kids back whom I've got attached to ......

" As if he will hear you , " my brain mocked and I sigh running my hands in hair . Obviously he wouldn't hear me for he hates me because I was Pragya 's  ex .

" Hectic day ? " Pooja asks me and I nod .

I make her sit on couch and sitting down place my head in her lap while she brushes it softly making me sigh in relief .

I don't know when but my eyes close in her lap .....

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Maya's pov :

" Ma ma Mia Maggie .  Umm .... " I take another bite enjoying my Maggie .

Maggie is my best friend during stress . I've made up my mind to complete reading Vikram 's diary today .

I'm sure thEy are not together now , because if they were , he wouldn't have asked for a one night stand .

Knowing Vikram I know that he may be cunning , manipulative , arrogant , hot headed but he cannot be disloyal . Also I want to clear my mind of thinking abouT those kids .......

I complete eating my Maggie and go to my room . Taking the diary out of my bag , I start studying further .

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This is the best day of this year Diary . Siyali accepted to be my girl friend . I'm so so happy . It's like the missing puzzle of my life has been solved .

Many tell that you feel nervous while asking out for the first time bUt I didn't feel it . May be because she's my friend and I already know her or I've always been confident .

Nothing much has changed after our relation . We still hangout , hold hands and I still study like before .

If this happiness and comfort is what people call love then yes diary , I'm in love  .

                                         >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I flip the pages reading all their moments they spend together . I feel jealous . A lot of it but then I come across the page which has blotches on it .

Giving into my curiosity I continue reading .......

<<<<<<<<<<<

It's all a lie . A fucking lie . She never loved me . Had she then she wouldn't have left me .......

I miss her Diary . I miss her warmth . Today is the day I lost two important people of my life .

Dad and Siyali . Dad left me forever , giving up his life and leaving me alone in this huge world and Siyali left me for her studies .

Am I that worthless that I've no friends , no family and no love .

Why am I so unlucky ? Why ??

They tell life's a best teacher Diary and I have learnt my lesson well . Never try pleasing another one for you will be heart only be hurted ........

                                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I flip the pages to see that it was the last entry and after that Vikram hasn't written anything . What happened next ? Did he chase her ?? Did she accept or reject ??

I can neveR handle curiosity and I'm always the one struck in it . Now how will I know what happened ??

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hope few of your questions are cleared .

Remember Abhay Raichand , Vikram's competitor ??

Remember Ajay and Pooja fRom Crossroads Of Life ??

Hope you like this part . Please do vote share and comment .

Awaiting them ,
Shruthi ❤

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷