CHARACTER SKETCH

Khushi Gupta:

21 years old girl only wants to fulfil her dreams. Mature enough to judge what is right and wrong. Modern, believe in God but not superstitious. Work hard to achieve her goals. 'Love' and 'Marriage' are foreign words in her dictionary. Stubbornness is in her gene.

Neelima Gupta:

47 years old lady who always wants to give her daughter a good future. Always stayed strong for her daughter. But she has a weakness, that is love and faith on her husband. Emotionally deepened on her husband in a way where his words are eternal truth of her life. She believes that faith and patience are keys to success other than hard work.

Krishanu Gupta:

62 years old man, ex-government employee. Since two years, has started a business with his brother-in-law. Beloved father of Khushi surely cares for her but not more than his reputation. Loves his wife whole heartily, but sometimes manipulates her by using her blind faith on him. Witty for sure, has a past.

Sri or Srijoni Basu :

20 years old girl who is matured more than her age. An orphan, niece of Khushi's uncle by a long lost relation. Stayed at Khushi's aunt's place till she turned 18. Financially independent. Pure at heart and a straight forward person. She has very good communication skill. Knows Khushi like a back of her hand as she is Khushi's best buddy for 10 years. Going play a vital role in this story.

Krishna Banerjee:

49 years old lady, the aunt of Khushi, believes that male family members are always right. Females of a family should be obedient to follow their words. Loves her niece and Srijoni, but not more enough to change her thinking. Krishanu, her only elder brother, is a father figure for her.

Bhupen Banerjee:

55 years old man, Khushi's uncle. Money minded Businessman. He likes to dominant females in his life. Does not like to have extra responsibilities inform of Srijoni. Clever Jackal, who knows how to save his back from losing his collaborated Business with his BIL.

Arnav Singh Raizada:

29 years old, CEO of AR Enterprise. A shrewd Businessman. Loves his Grandmother (Nani), Gangu Bai (Mausi), nephew Kabir(Buddy) and his late mother unconditionally. Added his mother middle name after her death to attach with her for forever. Completed his graduation and MBA from Harvard Business School. He feels great gratitude towards Mallick's. He is the best friend of a Mallick. To save Raizadas' reputation and to keep the promise he made to his mother in her death bed, he can do anything, can go any extent.

Devyani Singh Rawat:

75 years old lady. Lives with her grandchildren and great-grandson in Raizada Mansion. Her daughter Aaradhya involved herself in the Business Matters after Arnav's birth to help her husband. Loved Arnav little more than Anjali as she literally brought up him with Gangu Bai's help. She wants her family members to stay under one roof and be happy.
Aaradhya Singh Raizada & Ayushman Raizada :

Late mother and father of Arnav and Anjali. 11 years ago they died in an accident. Loved their both children unconditionally.

Anjali Raizada: