Chapter 1

Kayla's pov

It's 6:30, ugh to early, what the hell why can't I go back to sleep. This isn't fair.

I rolled over in bed and checked my phone. I immediately went on Twitter

"Heading to la can't wait to meet my beautiful fans!" tweeted Chris. Ugh I love him so much why can't he just be mine already?

His perfect brown hair, gorgeous green eyes and perfect little hint of an accent makes him the most amazing thing in the world.

"SAM OMG SAM GUESS WHAT!!!!"

"ugh god shut the fuck up. what?"

"CHRIS IS ON HIS PLANE AND ON HIS WAY!!!"

"woo yay."

I don't understand how Sam could not love Chris he was basically perfect, but no she liked his friend jc who I'm not gonna lie was pretty damn sexy, but tbh it's all about the Collins brothers...

"YOU KNOW HOW LONG IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THOUGHHHH!! BE EXCITED FOR ME!!"

"Can you shut up so I can go back to bed oh my gosh. I'm sure he'll be here tomorrow and you can freak out again and stalk him till you find him."

"How did you know... Okay well I'm going downstairs to cook breakfast, get Logan and Matt up when you come down k? actually never mind they'll smell the food and know." I protested to sam.

I had 3 room mates 2 guys 1 girl. Sam was like my sister I loved her to death and she loves me. then there's Matt and Logan*_* I used to have the biggest crush on Matt

Until Chris came along.

I met Chris a year ago at a meet and greet. And for some reason out of all the gorgeous girls there he decided to keep in touch with me ... I will never begin to understand why?

Anyways Chris keeps daily updates on what he is doing on Instagram and Twitter so I basically keep in touch by that.

But today he got on a plane to come to La!! where I live!!

"IM COMINGGGGGGGG!!" I heard the boys yell. I just giggled to myself and yelled

"What there's only enough for me!" With that Matt came down pouting and I just laughed and puppy dog eyed him.

"Oh please you know those don't work with me." "maybe not with you but with Logan they do." I giggled. Next came Logan tripping down the stairs. He's so clumsy

"What's up buttercup." he said while winking. "hi... You know how I feel about that."

"Whatchu talking bout sugarplum."

"Ugh gross get a room lovebirds." complained sam as she walked down the stairs.

"Ha oh please me and him. not a chance."

"Ooh really and why is that my darling?" I hated how he constantly had names for me. it just bothered me.

I don't know why he bothers anymore. Logan and Sam had had a thing for months now. never making it official though.. I don't know why..

"GUESS WHAT GUYSSSS?!?!"

"let me guess your gorgeous Chris Collins is coming to la."

"Woah. How'd you know?"

"We heard you scream and the tweet you retweeted and responded."

Right then Chris tweeted me. 'coming to see you beautiful.'

I flipped. and they all started laughing and then I realized why... I had just spilt orange juice all over myself and the floor. I pouted while I cleaned it all up.

"You guys that's not funny." "actually it is." Matt snickered and I flipped him off.