Chapter 2

Chris POV

I was so excited to see her again. Yes her as in kayla. she meant the world to me and last time I saw her was last year. it's been to long.

"Yo Chris were here get outta la la Land." "Oh shut up." I said to Jc and Crawford

I pulled my camera and started to vlog.

"Hello my beautiful people! it's me Chris and I am here with." I gestured to Craw and Jc.

"CRAWFORDDD!!" "AND JCCCC!!" "haha okay. we just landed in la and I'm so excited to see you guys!!"

I paused it and put it away.

We finally got off the plane and got our luggage. it took about an hour.

I went on Twitter while in our taxi.

'HEY BABY I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!@kaylaaaloveee' I tweeted and tagged kayla.

Kayla's POV

Omfg omfg Chris just tagged me in something. I know we had a thing a year back, but it really didn't mean anything. I still fangirl over him😍

'OF COURSE GET HERE SOONNNN!@theweeklychris😘'

I couldn't help but love Chris he was just perfect and I wish he would hang out with me the entire time.

Chris POV

I definitely have to hit her up while I'm down here. there's just something about her that I just love

Maybe it's her perfect ice blue eyes, or maybe her gorgeous brownish blonde hair, or maybe how petite and innocent she looks.

Idk, but I really like her and we just have to hangout.

"CHRIS JESUS SNAP OUT OF IT WE ARE AT THE HOUSE WE ARE RENTING OUT WITH THE OTHER 4!!!!" "No need to shout geez." I chuckled.

We got our bags out the back and walked up the steps. It was a really big nice house. I rang the doorbell.

I heard a girl yell "COMING!!"

And my jaw dropped when I saw who it was that opened the door..

"NO FUCKING WAY CHRIS?!?!?"

I dropped my bags and hugged her. she cried into my shoulder she was do happy and I just laughed.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you so much more!! I never stopped thinking about you!! ooh I mean..." I cut her off. "Haha nah it's fine I couldn't either!"

"Omg thank god."

" *cough cough* hello lovebirds do you know where I can find someone that will help me with my bags?"

"Ooh I'm so sorry craw." kayla said and smiled at them, snapping out of the trance.