Helios Murders: The Ceyla Chronicles

CLOAK

Written by: sunako_nakahara sielalstreim OnneeChan Tsubame natsuriayuko

(AUTHORS PA LANG PAK NA PAK NA! five of the best Cloak Pop Fiction authors,)

Only in PHP195

    English 

[DESCRIPTION]

Just a few hours' drive from Orlando is Helios, a land of magic and lore, where extraordinary races flourish and where mystery is always afoot. And who better to guide you in this dangerous otherworld than our resident detective and supernatural expert, Ceyla Ward? In this collection of stories, witness as she stands in the line of fire between warring clans, battles powerful creatures, and stops ancient demons from spreading their evil blood magic across the realm. This green-eyed, bedaggered blonde, who moonlights as a private detective-seer, can solve all of Helios' greatest enigmas save for one: herself. But through the smoking barrels of her double derringer, she will fight her way to uncover the mystery of her own past.

[COMMENTS/REVIEWS THAT MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS AND OFFENSIVE CRITICISM]

This story is so gooood. ❤😭 myghad yung expectations ko (sorry kung meron) ay naabot nito. Thank you PF for publishing Ceyla Chronicles Helios Murders, another mystery/thriller book added on my collections! ❤

Just finished the book! May book 2 po ba??? Super nkkabitin! I want more of Ceyla's road to cracking mysteries from Helios. Lol pero realtalk thrilling at nkkabitin tlga :(

[FACEBOOK STATUS/ SYNOPSIS]

Just a short drive away is Helios, a land of magic and lore, where extraordinary creatures flourish, and where mystery is always afoot. Resident detective and supernatural expert Ceyla Ward's journey into this realm unfolds as she stands between warring clans, battles herculean creatures, and stops ancient demons from spreading their evil magic across the realm. Though her uncanny abilities enable her to solve Helios' greatest enigmas, the mystery of her own past leaves her guessing to the very end. 

The Ceyla Chronicles: Helios Murders • A Pop Fiction original story written by sunako_nakahara, sielalstreim, onneechan, tsubame, and natsuriayuko. (English, P195)

  Available nationwide in bookstores, convenience stores and online via www.summitnewsstand.com.ph/pop-fiction with digital copies available for download via Buqo. Grab your copy now!