My Wattpad Love

Written by: cold_lady19

P195

English

[DISCRIPTION]

Julie Ann "Jules" Jones's life changes when she discovers Wattpad and eventually starts to write her own stories. Yet it isn't all sunshine and daisies when she encounters an enigmatic guy who goes by the name Dark_poet001. He hates her writing and isn't shy about letting her know. Dark_poet001: Your story is really girly, don't you think? It's not good, if you ask me. I don't understand how it's so popular, given that its plot isn't original at all. JulesRocks: Hello there, dark poet. I understand if you didn't like my story, but there was no need to be so rude. Hugs, Jules Dark_poet001: Touched a nerve? ;) But after multiple arguments and sarcastic remarks, Jules gradually finds herself becoming intrigued by him. And as if that wasn't enough, her offline life suddenly begins to play out like a Wattpad story when she catches the eye of the impossibly cute, yet incredibly arrogant school heartthrob, Shane Mason. Will Jules find her happy ending online? Or will she choose to log out and discover love offline?

Available nationwide in bookstores, convenience stores and online via www.summitnewsstand.com.ph/pop-fiction or click the external link with digital copies available for download via @buqoapp