The Other CEO

NEW ADULT

Written by:  ivojovi

Only in PHP195

English

[DESCRIPTION]

  Olivia Bailey was happily working as the personal assistant of Wilson Alexander, the owner, and CEO of Alexander Corporation when he suddenly died of heart failure. Grief-stricken over the loss of her boss, who was like a father to her, Olivia was left to deal with Wilson's dashing estranged son, Pierce. She can't stand Pierce, and he doesn't seem to trust her. But they eventually develop a mutual respect that turns into an intense attraction to each other. Is a long-term romance possible? Or, is it too much for them to handle on top of the pressure from work and their personal lives?  

[COMMENTS/REVIEWS THAT MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS AND OFFENSIVE CRITICISM]

Omygosh!!! Finally!!! The long wait is over!!! 😍😍😍 Pierce and Olivia!

Shit. Nabasa ko na 'to hahaha. Maganda pi ang story na 'to guys! 😍😍

  Uyyy ... nabasa ko na to.. Yesss pwede ko na basahin ng paulit2 kahit i confiscate ni mama ang phone ko... 

  FINALLY!!!! ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I'VE READ WILL BE PUBLISH TYSM!

[FACEBOOK STATUS/ SYNOPSIS]

  "I was silent for a while, contemplating if this was a good idea. Why would he even suggest that we have lunch together? What was so special about me? I was just an ordinary woman with a job experience that wasn't worth bragging about.

He chuckled. "If you're thinking that I'm asking you out on a lunch date, then you're wrong. I want to offer you a position here in the company. Think of it as a lunch interview. Are you up for it?" And that was how my life changed." - The Other CEO written by ivojovi (English, P195)  

  Available nationwide in bookstores, convenience stores and online via www.summitnewsstand.com.ph/pop-fiction. Grab your copy now!