Ang alalay kong astig

written by: sweetmagnolia

Taglish

P195

[DESCRIPTION]

Ang Alalay Kong AstigAlex Valdemor is not your ordinary girl - she's one brave police officer who's deeply dedicated to her duty. Hindi siya basta-basta sumusuko sa trabaho, and she'll do everything to get promoted and make her family proud. Blake Monteverde is not your typical boy next door - siya ang kaisa-isang tagapagmana ng isang malaking oil company at the young age of eighteen. While he's dedicated to his studies and to his grandfather, who is his only remaining family, may kapilyuhan siya pagdating sa mga babae. When one unexpected mission makes their paths cross, 'di nila inaasahang magkakalapit sila. Little do they know that this mission will change their lives - and their relationship - forever.

  Available nationwide in bookstores, convenience stores and online via with digital copies available for download via Buqo. 

A/N: OWEEEMJIII~~~!!!! YAAAAS!! PUBLISHED NA SIYA!! YEES! HAHAHA OK THIS BOOOOK IS TOOOOTTAALLEEHH AWESOME AND SOOOOO COOOOOL. CAN'T DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS JUST BETTER READ THIS AND ADD IT TO YOUR OWN LIBRARY. I ALREADY READ IT HERE IN WATTPAD BUT I DIDN'T READ YET THE PUBLISHED AND EDITED VERSION. SOO THANKS FOR THE 3K READS (not connected hahaha)

PS: sorry for the caps lock and everything hahaha! bye

XOXO,
KYOTEHARTS