Chapter 3 ~The Princess~

Garroth's POV 

I see the Princess Cadenza's sea blue eyes. I blush under my helm. She quickly gets out of my arms. I hear everyone's gasps and I stand up straight. The General starts asking me "Who I was?" I didn't respond. Because I'm a runaway prince. Cadenza and Laurence have a lot of skills, especially Cadenza. I remember when we were at my birthday party. All they know is that I ran away from home and wasn't found. I came to Meteli to start as a guard. And also so I don't disappoint my parents if I became king.

I see Laurence walking to my post. I watch his steps and follow him with my eyes. "Hey You." Laurence says to me. "Hello Prince Laurence." I say politely bowing as well. "Where did you get that necklace?" Laurence asks me starring into my helm. "I um." I couldn't speak the thought of him remembering is. I don't know. "Well cause a family friend son. Who was my best friend; ran away from O'kasis. Ring a bell, Garroth?" He says smiling devilishly. I am shocked. "How did you....I mean who?" I say back away. "Garroth, don't try to hide it. I know it's you. Take off your helm." He says as an order. I gulp and take off my helm. I look at him with a glare. "Happy?" I say putting it back on. "Garroth why are you here and why did you run away?!?" He says upsettingly. "Laurence. I did because. I worried I'm not who my parents think what I'm going to be then upset them. And you can't tell anyone that about me!" I commend him. He shakes his head.

Cadenza's POV
Omg Garroth is alive. I stare at the picture and tears form. I remember how funny he was. I look at Laurence and he looks away. I grab him. "How do you know it's actually him?." I say calmly. "I....um commanded him to....take his helm off." He says. I look at him in shock. He showed Laurence would he show me?
"I better go." I say walking to the door. "Cadenza wait!" He grabs my hand and continues "Don't tell anyone!" I shake my head and down. As a yes. He lets go and directs me towards the door.

I walk down the hall way thinking he is alive! Omg what is wrong with him! He was going to be king of O'kasis. I shake the idea out of my head. I walk into my room and see 'Garroth' and my father standing in my room. "Cadenza. This is your new body guard and he will escort you everywhere. The party is tomorrow so dress fitting is tomorrow." My father says smiling as if he did the right thing. "Wait father, do I still have a bit of freedom?!?" I ask getting a bit upset.

"Well Cadenza. No you don't you are older now and boys will be after you. And general Bowl told me this man was the best." He says patting 'Garroth's shoulder. I glare at my father and show him the way out. "I need to know my guard so bye." I say pushing him out. He says stuff but I close my door. And wait for his footsteps to leave my door. I lean against the door and stare at 'Garroth' and he stares at me.
--------------------
HEY GUARDS
SOO...Are y'all enjoying it! If yes comment down below and if you want something in it tell us in the comments!!
Thank y'all
now byeeeeee(Edited)

Shout out: Itzel_Gon101