Chapter 6 ~lunch date~

After a "fun" ride, meaning the girls were listening to old pop songs like "Pay Phone" and "Call Me Maybe." I swear I am never going in that car again. We soon arrived at the Mad Hatter (Kawaii~Chan's idea) which i didn't have a problem at all with. It is a cute, but simple restaurant that I loved to go to as a kid. We get out of the car and i stand in front as memories come back to me. I guess I was standing there for quite a while when i feel a hand touch my shoulder causing me to jump in surprise. I hear a deep voice say...

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you." I look up and realize that it was the one and only Garroth. Of course it's him who else who it be, OMG I must have looked like a freak... UGH this is great just great!

"Oh no it's ok i was just lost in thought..."

"Have you been here before?"

"Yah, I used to go all the time with my family when i was little."

"Heh I bet you have alot of found memories then."

"Yah, i guess that explains why i look like i was in lala land or something just a minute ago." I said bright red and giggling.

"Heh, you looked... cute." He said right red with a little hesitation.

"W..what did you just say." he scratched the back of his neck with nervousness.

"Shouldn't we head inside, they should be wondering what took us so long, don't you think?"

"O..oh yah I guess your right; lets go then."

Garroth held open the door as we walked in; I look around to see our friends and land on a table in the far back. Right then Aphmau caught my eye and waves us over.

"Glad to see you can finally join us." she said with sarcasm

"Hey sorry I took so long, just forgot something in the car." I lied

"It's ok, we save ya'll a seat." She motioned to the two chair right next to each other. I lifted an eyebrow at here seeing what she was trying to do. She just quietly laughed and winked at me. As Garroth and I took a seat I see Aphmau's eyes light up as she jumps out of her seat. I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion and look over to where she had gone to. I come to see Aphmau jumping in Aarons arms and giving him a peck on the lips, and he returning the same.

"Get a room would ya?!" Dante said 

"Hey shut it, you were doing the same with Nicole earlier behind the wall at the ice skating rink."

"What are.." Aphmau interrupted Dante as he was beginning to say something as he and Nicole's cheeks start to darken.

"Yah that's right I got eyes on the back of my head... I'm watching you." Aphmau said pointing her two fingers at her eyes and back at him. 

We all burst out laughing as Aaron puts Aphmau down.

"Hey guys!" Aaron says.

"Hey!" We all say in response.

"Who invited you?" Dante says sarcastically.

"I did... he was going to go to the ice skating rink, but got caught up in work." Aphmau says while she and Aaron take there seats.

We soon all trail off in our own conversations after ordering our food; UGHH I should have never agreed to this 'I thought to myself' everyone was either talking to there "lover" or whatever while Garroth and I just sat there awkwardly. 'Why does this always happen to me?? As I was arguing to myself Garroth finally said something.

"S..so how has school been for you?"

"Eh, It could be better I guess, but just the usual; what about you?" I said placing my elbow on the table an resting my head in my hand while looking at him.

"Heh yah I know what you mean, school has been tiring, its like we never get a break."

"Haha preach it!" I said laughing and he began to do the same at my comment.

Our laughter began to die down and he began to look out the window lost in thought.

I sighed and just stared at him 'hey what I had nothing better to do, and who could pass up that offer?? Just then he turned and met my eyes causing me to turn right red at the fact that he caught me looking at him.

"Whatcha doin over there??" he asked nudging me

"Oh you know..."

"No I don't, plz do tell."

Just as I opened my mouth to respond to him when I saw our food coming and yelled "Food!" I put my hand over my mouth at the realization how loud that was. Garroth bursted out laughing, everyone around us looked over to see what was so funny.

"Garroth!" I said, but all he did was continue to laugh. Everyone looks down the table at us. I nudge Garroth hard and he finally lets out his last laugh with a smile. 

Garroth stops and smiles and waves at everyone looking at us. 

The servers set down a plate of food in front of us. I feel the drool forming in my mouth. As I grab my fork. I noticed Garroth doesn't have his food. I set down my fork and wait. 

"Cadenza, you can eat. Please don't wait." He says looking at me with a smile. 

"Garroth, I insist. I will wait." I say refusing his offer. 

Five minutes later, Garroth's food comes. We both enjoy our meal. Garroth looks at me and snickers a bit. 

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I ask him. He nods in response and grabs his napkin. He dabs it on his tongue and whips the top of my lip. 

"Thank You." I say blushing

_______________________________________

Hey Y'all!

OMG! Thank you so much for all the reads and votes!! And If you have any ideas tell us in the comments, private message, or our New Instagram Page!! go follow us at Garroth_Laurence_MCD. 

Byeeeeeeeeeeee