Chapter 4 ~outta dream state~

Cadenza POV

"Cadenza, get out of your dream state. And take notes please!" Mr. Bowls says continuing writing on the board. I quickly grab my journal and hide it under my books.

The bell rings throughout Phoenix Drop High, followed by a burst of starving teenagers running down the stairs. I grab my books and head for my locker ignoring Mr. Bowls. As I get to my locker and wait for my friends. "Come on, Cadenza!" Says Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan as they run down the stairs and I follow. I turn and walk backwards. "So what is going on....?" I bump into someone they catch me. Laurence stands next to Garroth. I blush red and I hear Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan 'ohhh' I glare at them. Laurence laughs at me and smack Garroth in the shoulder. "Let go of my sister." Laurence says glaring at Garroth.

I get out Garroth's arms so quickly Kawaii~Chan couldn't even take pictures. "Let's go to lunch." I say walking with my group. I turn around and look at Laurence, Garroth, and Dante join them. I sigh with relief. Katelyn, Nicole, and Lucinda join us at our table. Where shipps are brought up. "Do you guy want to hear my new shipp!?!" Kawaii~Chan Screams. Everyone says "Who is it?!" Making sure it isn't them. Kawaii~Chan stares at me. My eyes go wide. "Cadenza and who????" Asked Lucinda. Kawaii~Chan snickers and says "Garroth!" Katelyn covers Kawaii~Chans mouth. "You know WHO would get jealous?!?" Katelyn says
"*cough* Ivy *Cough*" says everyone besides me. After lunch I walk to my second to last class. When I noticed its pouring rain with a flash of lightning. I hear some people scream in shock. I jumped at the sudden lighting. I hate storms. I have terrible experience with storms. I get to my classroom and take my seat. I look around at my classmates who are also in shock at the storm. Laurence and Garroth are the only ones who are staying calm. As I was taking a seat lightning strikes and hits the school causing the lights to go out. I grab my phone and turn on the flash light. Everyone does the same. Garroth and Laurence begin to laugh at everyone. I punch Laurence in the shoulder. "Quit laughing. You are probably just as afraid."
~Skip hours~
the power was out the rest of the school day. I walk out in the pouring rain. Someone comes and puts an umbrella over us. I look up and see Garroth looking down at me. "Need a ride?" He says looking out over the dark clouded sky. "Um. No Laurence is going to give me a ride." I say looking for his car just as Garroth's mother shows up. "Why is your mom here? Don't you have a car? "I ask looking at him. "Yah I do, but I wrecked it about a weeks ago, and keep the umbrella." He says shyly. "Oh my Irene. Are you okay?!?" I ask. Wait of course he would be okay he is at school. "I'm fine just a few scratches here and there." He says giving me the umbrella and walking to his mom's car in the pouring rain. "Bye Garroth." I say silently. As he gets into his ride. He smiles and they leave.

Call with Laurence
C- where in the world are you?!?
L- Sorry, I couldn't find my car.
C- You couldn't find your car?.
L-Yeah
C- you're a terrible liar.
-Laurence comes around the corner with the car-
C- looks like you found it.
He glares at me through the window. I walk over and shut the umbrella and I get in. "Shut up." He says to me hanging up the phone.
-------------------------------------
Sorry guys it the chapter seems to be everywhere. We will clean it up later. And 60 reads already. OMG Thank y'all so much!!!
Love y'all
Byeeeeeeeee
for now!(Edited)