FuN DaY~SuN DaY

My laughter finally died down after what seemed like forever. I got off the bed, and made my way to where Laurence had tackled Garroth to the ground.

I rolled my eyes as I saw the two bickering and restyling.
"Guys" no response "Guys!" still no response "GUYS!" I yelled almost a little to loudly as I clearly got their attention.

"WHAT?" they both yell at me simultaneously.

I heaved a sigh and look at them "Care to explain what is happening here?"

They both begin to argue, attempting to speak over each other.

I bring my hand up to my temple and begin rubbing attempting at diffusing the headache that had begun to form.

"ONE at a time Please." I said flustered a bit.

Laurence jumped at the opportunity first "I was just trying to protect my baby sis from this horrid monster over here." He said shooting daggers at Garroth causing him to shoot up his hands in the air "We didnt do anything I swear! She was just..." He looked up at me as if asking for permition to continue.

I sighed again "Laurence I was just telling Garroth about my past..." I look hopefully at my brother, praying he wouldn't press on the matter.

Once his eyes met mine, he knew exactly what I was talking about and decided better, as if signaling he looked down at the ground.

sensing the awkward silence that had hung itself around us I said...

"So who wants pizza?" raising my eyebrows and reaching for my phone as I already knew the response that I would get.

"ME!" they yell simoltainisly

I shake my head and mutter to myself... "boys"

I quickly dial the number to our favorite pizza place in town Pizza Jack, plop down on the couch between the boys, where we had relocated from Garroth' s room and switched the tv on.

.ding dong. .ding dong.

Laurence and Garroth both shoot up from their spots on the couch with one yelling...

"I"LL GET THE PIZZA!" and the other... "I'LL GET THE MONEY!"

I just close my eyes and pray that my precious pizza would be ok.

_______________________________________________________________

We are so sorry that it has taken us so long to post... we recently started school and sophomore year is crazy. sorry that this chapter is so short, we will hopefully post again within the next week. thank you for so many reads and supporting us!