Chapter eleven

Brett's Pov

Me and Scott we're running from Derek and Stiles, We caught them kissing in Stiles room and started screaming Sterek. We ran outside and Derek was right behind use so I and Scott slept up an ran into the woods. We had plenty of places to hide being though there's a lot of trees. I and Scott meet up in the center of the wood and looked for somewhere to hide. We heard leaves crunching under someone's feet.

"What do we do," I asked Scott

Derek came jumping through the trees and landed on his hands and feet.

"Run," Scott said as we started running

Derek was running after us and fast. We're running deep into the woods and we didn't stop. We lost Derek and me and Scott stop running, We started panting and when we caught are breaths we stood up straight.

"Did we lose him?" I asked Scott

"I think so," He said

Then out of nowhere, Derek tackled us on the floor knocking the air out off us.

"Got ya," He said

Oh no, this is bad, I and Scott pushed him off of us and started running back towards the packed house. When we got there we saw Stiles standing at the front door.

"Oh no," We both say in unison

We turned around to run but Derek was in front of us, Well we're stuck. Derek and Stiles tackled both of us and we all started laughing. We got up and went in the pack house and sat on the couch. Then I realized something Liam wasn't here.

"Hey, We're is Liam," I asked

"He and Theo went for a walk they should be back soon," Scott said

"Okay, I'll be in my room call me if you need me," I said

And with that, I went up to my room and sat on my bed waiting for Liam to come home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liam's Pov

I and Theo were walking down the sidewalk, I was learning how to walk in my cast. It was hard at first and Theo had to help me but when I got the hang of it he let me walk by myself but he still stayed close to me so if I would fall he was right there. We we're on are way back to the pack house, We went and got some McDonald's for the pack I ate mines when I was walking, I was saving my milkshake for later. Theo just looked over at me and smiled an I looked back at him.

"What," I asked

"Just think about how you and Brett make a cute couple," He said making me blush

"Will you and Scott make a cute couple too?" I said and it was Theo blushing this time

When we got in the house we saw a half-asleep Stiles with his head on Derek's lap and Scott sitting on the other couch. Derek's head shot up as soon as he smelled the food, And he stood off the couch and grabbed the bag of food out of my hand. I was as just standing there in shock, How did he get here?, Where did he come from?, Where is Brett. I'll find out sooner or later why Derek is here.

"Scott, Where's Brett," I asked

"Oh his up stairs," He said

"Thanks," I told him grabbing my milkshake and went up stairs

I struggled going up the steps but I made it eventually. I knocked on Brett's bedroom door and he hugged me so tight I could bearly breathe.

"B-Brett c-can't breathe," I said trying to breathe

"O-oh sorry," He said letting me go

I walked or more like limped in his room, darn you cast. I sat on his bed he sat next to me, I started drinking my milkshake. After I drank some of my milkshakes I sat it on his dresser. I looked at him and he laughs at me.

"What," I said

"You have milkshake on your face" he said

"Where," I asked

"Right here," He said and then he kissed me and I kissed back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger I hoped you like this chapter There might be a little bit of smut in the next chapter😉😉😉. I have to think about it. Well, that's all, there will be a new chapter soon.