Chapter Twenty-nine

(2 months later)

Liam's Pov

Everyone is happy today, Mainly because today was the last day of the school year. The reason I'm happy today is that it's a full moon tonight, I and Brett have come to an agreement. We are going to try for a baby again, Scott has been teaching Brett how to control himself during full moons. Scott said that he thinks Brett mastered it and doesn't need his help anymore. We are in the last of the day and everyone was waiting anxiously for the bell to ring, it's almost time. I looked back at Brett and smiled, He smiled back at. When the bell rang everyone screamed and cheered, Brett got out of his seat and walked over to me. He grabbed my cheeks in his hands and kissed me, Some people gave us looks of happiness, Many others gave us looks in disguise but we didn't care. We pulled apart for air, When we caught our breath we started to walk home.

                                                (Time skip to when the full moon starts)

When we got there I went up to my room and took my night clothes out of my dresser, I got out a clear pair of underwear from the bottom of my dresser. Brett knocked on my door and came in.

"Oh your taking a shower," He asked

"Yea," I said

"Let take a shower together," He said

"Okay," I said happily

I and Brett walked to the shower and I turned on the warm water, We got in the shower and started washing up. I rinsed the soap off of me and so did Brett the same, Brett started kissing and sucking on the sensitive skin behind my ear. I couldn't help but push back into him, I heard him groan in my ear. He bends me over and I felt the tip of his finger against my hole, He slowly pushed it in and I let out a small hiss of pain. He let me adjusts to his finger and then started slowly thrusting his finger in and out of my hole, I moaned as his finger hit my prostate. He pushed in another finger and I groan a little, He started thrusting his finger in and out at a fast pace bumping into my prostate every time. He pulled out his fingers and I whined at the lost of contact but soon he slowly pushed in his member and I moaned in pleasure When he was fully in he stopped and let me adjusts.

"M-move," I said

When I said that he started thrusting in and out, A big wave of pleasure washed over me and my knees started to shake. Brett pulled out and turned me around and picked me up and lowered me on His member, I let out a loud moan and grabbed his back as he thrust faster into me.

"A-ah oh my god Brett, Fuck" I moaned out

I could feel my stomach tighten and I know that I was close.

"B-Brett I'm c-close," I said

"Me too," He said

After a few thrust, I felt myself release onto me and Brett's chest. I felt myself tighten around Brett, I felt him release inside of me and I moan at the heat. After that, we finished washing up and went to bed.

                                                                 (Two weeks later)

I have been throwing up a lot I hope I'm pregnant. just to make sure Scott said that he is going to take me to the store to buy a pregnancy test, Scott said that Derek, Stiles, and Theo are going to take Brett for a walk. I and Scott made it to the store and got the pregnancy test, We went to pay for the test. We gave it to the cashier and She smiled at me.

"Who the luck lady,"  The cashier asked

"The test is for me," I said

The cashier looked at me with a confused look on her face and then looked at Scott.

"The baby isn't mine," He said

The cashier just puts the test in a bag and we paid for the test and went home. When we got home I went to the bathroom and started read the instructions on the box, When I was done reading the instructions on the box I followed them. I walked out of the bathroom and waited fifteen minutes then went back to check it, The box said that it should be two lines if I'm pregnant and one line if I'm not. I grabbed the test from off of the sink and turned it around, It had two lines. I'm pregnant.