Chapter 4~ Death surrounds us all

Key:
(Y/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(H/L) Hair Length
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(S/T) Skin Tone

More will be added on later

••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

???? pov

I was gasping for air, I felt like I was drowning, yet I'm on the floor and everything felt completely cold, "Ha....ha......hhha..."

I could barely keep my eyes open it was getting darker by the second. I heard muffled voices around me yelling and screaming. I saw tears in her eyes looking at me. I smiled at her, dispite my current state. My short dark brown hair slightly over my emerald green eyes as I was staring into her (E/C) eyes. I could feel my life slipping away like water in my hands. You could only have it for a short period of time before it begins to spill and slip from your grasp. My vision was getting blurry but I could still slightly see other patients falling onto the floor dieing like I am. I didn't want to die but I had to accept it and so I did. I slowly closed my eyes and my hearing lessened the last thing I heard was from her.

In a deprate cry for help she yelled to me, "ALEX PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME! DONT DIE PLEASE!"

And that was the last I heard her voice. The last time I ever heard (Y/N)'s voice. And then everything went silent.

~Earlier that day~

(Y/N)'s pov

Me and Toby were trying to discuss a plan for him to leave the asylum but he was set on just one plan I know for sure would not work.

"Look I'll tell you the plan again so listen well," Toby said having his heart on this plan, that is absolutely ridiculous.

"Okay first we sneak into the kitchen for bread, nuts, carrots, spoons, and forks. Then we go into an abandoned or secluded room. We use the spoons and forks to dig in the concrete of the building. Then once we break into dirt we use the bread, nuts, and carrots to attract bunnies, groundhogs or any animal that can dig. And once we attract one or two of them we instruct it to dig for us. Once they comply and dig the hole for us we make it even bigger then we'll be able to escape!" Toby said explaining the 'plan' to me.

"Ugh Toby I told you before that's not a plan that is fantasy. It won't work and another thing I don't want to leave," I told him flatly looking into his brown eyes directly.

"What?! You dont wanna leave?! Why?!" Toby asked with surprise clear in his voice.

"It's simple really I made a promise to someone to not leave this place without them," I said blankly to Toby getting up stretching my arms and legs.

"That's a pretty lame reason but whatever you do you (Y/N)," He said yawning slightly getting up as well.

"Anyways its been a while since both of us have gone missing might as well get caught so we don't get in even bigger trouble," I said walking down the hallway towards the cameras.

"You aren't gonna at least put up a fight? Geez, you're boring as hell," He said frowning at me slightly while crossing his arms giving out a huff of air.

"I did earlier today I don't want to have more shots to sedate me, my arms are numb enough," I told him calmly just wanting to see Alex again wanting to make sure he's okay.

"Woah, hold up you were the chaos all this morning? I thought that was...someone else but damn that was some chaos you created," Toby said impressed with me and the havoc I created.