Chapter 8 ~ One Voice Of Thousands

Key:
(Y/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(H/L) Hair Length
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(S/T) Skin Tone
(F/C) Favorite Color
(F/S) Favorite Show

More will be added on later

••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

Author's pov

As (Y/N) was dealing with the things inside her mind she lost track of everything around her. As she was lost her body responded normally as if she was on autopilot. BEN and Sally were becoming slightly uncomfortable. They didn't know anything about (Y/N) but something just felt off. Like something was buried deep within her. No, they feel the sensed something was within her. The feeling began to happen a bit ago but even for such a small time they were immensely uncomfortable.

Sally and BEN glanced behind them at her then looked at each other. Then BEN asked a question that brought (Y/N) out of her thoughts and into reality.

"So (Y/N) what exactly happened to you to end up so tall and in an asylum?" As he asked this question he felt a burning feeling in his gut that he shouldn't have asked it but he was stubborn and wanted to know.

(Y/N) was silent for quite a long time and that made them both anxious. She was something unusual and unknown. BEN knew that Jeff, EJ, and LJ read her file, but a file can only go so far and tell the truth so much. He glanced back at (Y/N) again but she met his gaze almost immediately. His eyes widened and he looked back in front of him. His face felt slightly hot from getting caught, but also from her piercing gaze that immediately slashed through his feeble glance. He began to get more and more embarrassed while he felt her piercing (E/C) eyes on him, but that quickly went away as he remembered how dangerous and unknown she still is.

He looked back her again but this time with a stronger and more fierce gaze. It instantly met her's but this time he actually stood somewhat of a chance well that was until he walked face first into a door. Sally snickered at BENS unfortunate experience with door as they all knew, to BENS embarrassment, that the door won that battle. BEN looked at (Y/N) and she was holding her hand too her mouth facing away slightly. Her shoulders began to shake up and down slightly. They both looked up at her as her breathing got slightly faster. They raised an eyebrow at her as she faced the other way.

She took a deep breath and let it go returning to her blank face. She then looked at BEN again meeting his gaze and as soon as she did her blank face broke. She began chuckling softly, biting her lower lip to control herself, but she lost it as the scene of BEN crashing face first into the door replayed in her mind again. She couldn't control herself anymore and began laughing. It was filled with pure joy as it echoed throughout the entire household. It shocked both Sally and BEN they hadn't expected her to smile at the scene,let alone laugh at it. As (Y/N) was laughing her white teeth were shining through along with a perfect smile that enhanced the beauty of her face.

As BEN was looking at (Y/N), he noticed how the space around her just glimmered as she laughed and smiled. Everything around her seemed brighter and more colorful as he looked at her. BEN's eyes sparkled as he looked at her more and more, while he smiled unconsciously. The worry and embarrassment he felt previously melted away listening to her laughter while looking at her smile. He felt a strange feeling within him but he didn't care as it felt amazing and pleasurable to see her in such a way.

As Sally was witnessing the scene in front of her, she felt excited enjoying what she was witnessing between (Y/N and BEN. And at that moment Sally made it her mission to get them together or at least interested in each other. Then they could do the rest themselves much like normal enough relationships.