Preschool Days

Jercy - A/N that will be deleted afterwards!! +  (Oneshot that is probably crap because I have no ideas!!) - Oneshot #48!!

Hey guys!! Thanks for the 11K, really happy!!  Hope to get 12K in the future!! (Currently at school. . . who knew I could get on wattpad?! I nearly screamed in the middle of gym class.) Also, super sorry I just couldn't write A New World (Part 4). It's just really hard for me to get inspired right now. So, please, request something!!

Finally, well, this fanfiction will be going under some editing. Okay? I just need to edit these and maybe change some up. For example, someone posted a comment about Percy's last name (after marriage) being Percy Jercy. I probably should of thought that through more, so I may change that.

If you truly want to read this you can, and I'll change my words and things like that starting today (April 19th, 2017). Starting from Oneshot #1.

Just a heads up, I'm not changing so much! Following the same plot though. I'm not trying to make everything different, so bare with me here.

So. . . That's about it.

We good??

-Bridget (4/21/17)

"Are you sure you comin back mama?" 3 year old Percy asked, his large, sea green eyes looking at his mother (Sally). His mother gave him a warm smile, "I sure am sweetie, you'll be fine." Sally insisted, looking at her son, her face softened. "Mama? What if I makes no friend?" He asked, fighting a slight lisp. His mother quickly looked around the room, Percy's small hand in her own. "Well. . . How about that boy over there?" Sally asked him, pointing to a blonde boy who was alone, Percy looked up.

He saw a blonde boy in a green lantern Tee shirt, crying silently. "Mama, he sad, I wanna help." He whispered, "Well, you can go. I'll be back at 2:15, okay?" Sally told her son.

Percy, who had long forgotten about his mother, instead interested in the blonde boy, nodded and walked over to him. Sally just laughed tearfully, grabbed her keys from her purse, and walked out of the classroom.

"Hi." Percy whispered to the boy, who had hot tears running down his cheeks. "H-hi." He said, sniffling. "Are you 'kay?" He asked, looking at him in concern.

"Tha-tha weft me!" He exclaimed, crying harder, but he was still silent. Percy looked at him blankly. "Who's Tha-tha?" He asked, "My sissy, but I want her to be my mommy." Was the reply he received, Percy quickly scanned the room.

He needed a distraction!

"What's your name?" Percy asked the crying boy. "Jawson." The blonde– Jason – told him.

"Well Jason. . . Do you wike to colors?" Percy asked innocently, Jason nodded. Some tears still going down his cheeks. Percy gave him a shy smile.

"W-would you wike to be my colors buddy?" Percy asked, Jason stopped crying and gasped. "Really? You let me be your colors buddy?" He asked, shocked he was getting such a big honor from a stranger.

Percy's smile grew and he nodded at Jason.

"Come on Superman!" He replied, Jason looked at Percy confused. "Why Superman?" He asked.

"Cause you my color buddy and you look wike Bwonde Supermans!" Percy told him, grabbing a bucket of crayons and paper from a table by them.

"Hey!" Exclaimed a boy, his blue eyes intensifying on Percy.