4. The Vigilantes

When Trudy and TK got home, they immediately grabbed their outfits and slipped them on and went out on their little spree.

Matt and Ben had made their own outfits that looked like Crush and Shimmer but their wigs were shorter and the colors were different.

Matt's was red and his mask had a lightning bolt on the cheek with a few stars around it. Ben's was green and on the cheek of his mask was a green diamond with two stars on either side of it.

Bolt. And Ace.

The two put their outfits on and ran outside and looked for the the blue and purple demons.

Crush and Shimmer snuck into the house of a kid that would pick on everyone. His name was Wilson and the girls absolutely despised him. It was funny to them when he'd hurt other kids but they drew the line when he compared them to their secret alter egos.

The kid was on his bed with his headphones in watching something on his phone. The girls snuck in silently and Shimmer looked at him and covered the lips on her mask.

"Oh my god... sis, he's masturbating..." she whined quietly, pointing out that something under the bedsheets was moving up and down.

"Oh god." Crush gagged to herself.

"Heh. It's funny how we're used to dealing with rotting dead bodies cause of dad but when it comes to this - hehehehe get it... comes to this~" she giggled and the blue clad girl shook her head in annoyance. "Anyways when it comes to this it's so gross."

"Yeah. The kid's jerking off. What if he sprays while he's dead? I'd fucking lose my shit." Crush pulled out her knife. "Whatever let's get this over with."

Shimmer snuck over quietly and then jumped onto him, pinning him down as he gasped and squirmed.

"I got him sis!" Shimmer whispered and covered the bully's mouth.

Crush walked over and tilted his head back and aimed her knife over his neck. She stopped and grinned under her mask. "I have a better idea~ grab that cloth over their. I have some paint thinner on me."

Shimmer grabbed a cloth and handed it to Crush. The blue clad girl poured the paint thinner into the fabric and pressed it over the kid's mouth and nose so he would fall unconscious.

"What are we gonna do?" Shimmer asked.

"Take him home and we torture him there. Then we'll come back and kill someone." Crush found a large instrument case and smirked, stuffing the kid into it and dropping the case out of the window and jumping down on top of it. "Oh that felt good~"

Shimmer jumped down but ended up landing on Crush. "That was awesome..."

"You fell on me you dickwad!" Crush growled.

"I know." The purple clad girl folded her arms.

Crush grabbed the case and dragged it to their house and they chain the kid up in their basement. They go back out and closer to the city, seeing an apartment complex as a good start.

"Let's go-"

As soon as Crush uttered out a word two figures had dropped down behind them loudly. She pulled out her knife carefully and spun around to stab the male in red but he had quickly grabbed her wrists and kneed her in the gut.

"Crush!" Shimmer glared at the males and pulled out her cleaver. "Only I can knee my sister in her belly!"

Ace grinned under his mask. "Aww tiny little girl protecting her big sis~"

"Shut the hell up we always protect each other!" Shimmer hissed.

Ace wrapped his arm around her waist and stroked her jaw. "What a cutie~" He grinned, his own voice changer making his voice sound duplicated. "I wish I could see better~" he played with the edge of Shimmer's mask.

She froze up as she blushed at what Ace was doing. Crush kicked him off her and glares at Shimmer. "Don't get misled."

"You never know what I may do~" Ace spoke with a smirk in his voice.

"Ace," Bolt folded his arms.

"What? I wanna have fun." The green clad boy shrugged.

Bolt pulled out his crowbar and neared Crush, shoving Shimmer out of the way and into Ace's hold.

"Hey, baby~" Ace wrapped his arms around her waist, pinning her arms to her sides.

"Let go of my sister you faggot!" Crush barked.

Bolt swung his crowbar at her, cracking her mask slightly. She fell back and grunted. Shimmer scowled and threw her head back, hitting Ace in the nose and hearing a cracking sound from the mask. He let her go and covered his nose.

The girls ran off as fast as they could back home, making sure that the two weren't following them.

"I can't fucking believe this!!" Crush threw her outfit off and put on her flannel and shorts.

"What's the matter?" Their father walked over with a cup of green tea.

"These fucking vigilante assholes attacked us!!" TK barked. "One of them was fucking flirting with Trudy and the other fucking cracked my mask!" She lifted up her mask, showing the crack over the eye.

"I can fix that easy, TK don't worry about that." He shook his head and took it from her. "But I might have to teach you more than you already know to avoid these guys. On the mean time, you can take care of your little friend downstairs in the basement."

The girls walked downstairs to the kid who was starting to wake up. He noticed them and glared.

"Oh it's you two. Told y'all you were nothing more than those Crush and Shimmer cunts." He snarled.

"That's who we are." Trudy slowly grabbed a pair of wire cutters. She grabbed his hand and his eyes widened.

"What are you doing??" He asked in fear.

Trudy presses the wire cutters to his fingers and cut them off one at a time, as slowly and painfully as possible. The kid let out a scream as he squirmed and tries to move away, but no avail.

"Tonight here with us will be your last."