5. Suspicion

TK sawed slowly into the kid's arm, letting his screams ring out through the basement. His blood dropped down into the carpet and stained his skin and their clothes.

"Shh~" Trudy tied a gag around his mouth.

The arm fell off him and his eyes went wide as he stared at his severed arm.

TK picked it up and examined the part that was cut. "Hmm..." she slowly licked the bloody muscle and smiled to herself. She sank her teeth into it and bit a chuck off.

"I wanna try!" Trudy grabbed it and bit a large piece off and swallowed it. "Whoa..." she looked down at the arm. "That's good..."

"Y'all are sick! The fuck's wrong with you??" The kid barked through the gag.

TK and Trudy only laugh. "He's silly." Trudy grabbed a scalpel and grabbed his wrist. He struggled to move his wrist away from her; she bit his arm hard to stop him from moving so much. She brought the blade of the scalpel down onto his wrist and slid it across his skin.

His breath hitched then started getting faster as he watched his wrist spew out blood quicker than his breaths.

"Night!~" The girls giggled as his eyes dropped as he bled out.

~*~

The girls walked to school merrily, excited for lunch mostly. Their dad was so proud of them for following the family tradition of cannibalism and they felt more like the family they grew up in.

When chemistry was almost over, Trudy zipped to her sister and they started talking random things in Russian. Like instead of saying 'yesterday was so fun I couldn't stop laughing at his death' they said things like 'fun fun fun can't laugh at departure'. Even though that sounded creepy, it just sounded like (to Matt) that they were quoting a game or a movie or something.

"What are you guys talking about?" Matt chuckles.

"We made a new language with Russian." Trudy smiled.

"A new language? So what does 'fun fun fun can't laugh at departure' mean?" He raised an eyebrow.

The girls only laughed and he laughed awkwardly and shook his head. "You guys are weird."

Ben had snuck out of his class early and was standing by the doorway making huge gestures to get Matt's attention.

"Hi!~" Trudy waved to the blonde. Ben only gave her an unamused look.

Matt chuckled and walked over to his brother as the bell rang. The twin girls and boys walked to lunch at different paces.

TK didn't pay attention to Trudy at all but was listening to the guys' conversation.

"Diese Mädchen werden nicht dauern. Heute Abend finden wir sie und zerreißen diese hässlichen Masken von ihren abscheulichen Gesichtern. (Those girls aren't going to last. Tonight, we find them and rip those ugly masks off their disgusting faces)" Matt seemed angry as he was talking.

"Das lila, wie heißt sie, Glitzer oder Schimmer, sie ist ein heißer~(That purple one, what's her name, Glitter or Shimmer, she's a hottie~)" Ben chuckled. He seemed to have a kind of flirty and erotic tone in his voice.

She eyed them as she tried to figure out what they were saying. 'Glitzer' sounds like Glitter and 'Schimmer' sounds like Shimmer... are they talking about Crush and Shimmer? If that's the case then why did Ben sound flirtatious when he was talking and saying Shimmer's name while Matt was irritated..? Does he think Matt and Shimmer look cute together?? TK felt irrational jealousy in her chest.