6. Protection

"W-What??" Trudy's eyes went wide.

"Crush stabbed me. Okay??" Ben slammed his locker shut. "I don't wanna talk about it. Can we just leave it at that?"

"Why would you lie?" Trudy frowned.

"Because I wouldn't think anyone would believe me. That duo, they don't just cut you and you'll live. If they attack you they mean to kill you. But I lived; they mean to kill me." Ben slid his backpack onto his back. "Please just drop it, Trudy. I don't want anyone else to know."

"If she attacked you I can protect you-"

"Trudy, that's sweet and all but you wouldn't last a second against her. Okay? Don't do anything stupid, you'll get yourself killed." Ben put his hand on her shoulder.

"But if it's for you I'll do it." She murmured, loud enough for him to hear.

He blushed a little and rolled his eyes and moved away from her. "That's not how I feel." He walked back to the table.

The brunette's mouth fell open as her heart crumbled and choked her from the inside out. How could he have said that to her in that tone? He sounded like he was saying he would never feel that way for her and that she would be wasting her time.

She walked back to the table solemnly, her head down and moving slow. TK turned and saw her after wondering where her sister was. She frowned at the aura Trudy was emitting.

"T, what's wrong?" TK hugged her.

"I don't wanna say it." Trudy whimpered, avoiding looking at Ben.

"Tell me. I'll kill whoever's makin' you cry." TK growled.

"Don't kill Ben. In fact, you almost done did to him (you almost killed him)." Trudy glared at her sister.

"Me?? I wanted done did green (the only person I was trying to kill was Ace)." TK's eyebrows furrowed.

"Liar." Trudy smacked her.

Everyone in the cafeteria was watching. No one not even Trudy would lay a hit on TK. No one even tried it. Not even the worst bullies in the school would do it for a million dollars. Cause TK's a bad bitch.

TK slowly turned her head towards her sister. She grabbed her fork and Trudy grabbed a plastic knife and the two broke out into a horrendous fight.

"I'll tell them!! I'll turn myself in!!!" Trudy barked.

"You wouldn't dare!!!" TK tried stabbing her with the fork.

Two forces pulled the twins apart, Matt and another student. Ben stared at TK, knowing what she was capable of and seeing the way she was trying to stab. The same jerking motion. It was so familiar. He didn't wanna compare TK to Crush. But their stabbing motion was the same along with their size and height. Maybe if he could see Crush again, he could find someway to tell. He could see a beauty mark near the bottom of her mouth. If he could lift the mask far enough up he would be able to see it.

When the girls got home, Trudy grabbed her outfit and stuffed it in her bag. "I'm not going with you. I'm gonna go to Matt and Ben's and make sure you don't try to attack them." The brunette glared at her sister.

"For the umpteenth time! I. DIDN'T. TRY. TO. KILL. BEN!!!" TK barked.

"I don't know about you. You tried to kill me during lunch. You're a bomb ready to go off, Tiodoria. And I'm not sticking around and watching you explode and kill someone." Trudy walked out of the house with her bag and walked to the guys' house.