First Love

"Y/N!Wake up u lazy ass girl" said hyeri a.k.a my very own best friend who always nags like the mom used to.

"YAH I TOLD U TO WAKE UP OTHERWISE WE'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL "  she said while pushing me down off the bed.

'Okay okay,I'll wake up so stop pushing me okay!'  I said with a annoyed tone,tbh I'm too lazy for school and I just want to stay at home watching some goodass movies.

'Can I just skip school today?'  I said with a pouting face to hyeri .

"WTF Y/N U ALREADY SKIP THE SCHOOL FOR 3 DAYS IN THIS WEEK AND THE TEACHERS KEEP ASKING ME WHY U DIDN'T CAME,DAMN U LAZY GIRL U CAN'T SKIP SCHOOL AND GO TAKE UR SHOWER"

'Okay okay ' I said I went to take my shower

Time skip
We arrive school just right on the time and there's so many girls are gathering at the corridor

eh wth these girls are doing here instead of entering their classes.

'I heard that the 7 boys gonna transfer to our school today!OMG IM SO EXCITED.I BET THEY R HANDSOME ASF'  one of the girl said.

Oh that's the reasons why these girls r here.

I have to take another way to go to my class because it's too crowded there,I don't like their strong scent of perfume srsly.

I walked at the another corridor and thank god ,there's no one there .

I went to my class and saw 7 boys with different hair colors ,they looks weird yet there's one boy caught my attention ,the pink haired boy.
.
.
.
.
They went to me since I was alone there except for the pink haired boy.

"Hiiii,My name is Minhyuk.I just transferred here" he said with a smile,0h he looks cute.

"And this is changkyun,wonho,shownu,jooheon,hyungwon and the pink haired boy named kihyun"  minhyuk said the boys name and they smiled at me except for kihyun.

"Anddd your name r?"  The ash grey haired boy,changkyun asked me

"My name is y/n"  I said simply,they keep asking me questions,I tried to focus on these boys but I can't help myself from looking at the pink haired boy that cought my attention from the very very first moment.

A few min later,the girls r back and keep squealing and fangirling in the class

oh god I can't focus with what the teacher are talking about.The class has over and it's recess time so the girls went to the boys table,HAHA U GIRLS CONTROL URSELF PLS .

I went out and went to the cafeteria ,buy my favourite food and sit at my usual table,the cafeteria was really...quiet,there's no one there except for me and some male students ,I guess all of the female students went to my class to meet the 7 new transferred boys.

I eat the food I had buy and there's a male voice said

"Can I seat here and eat with you?"

'Sure,can'  I said without looking at his face.

"Wow u r so focused on eating your food until you didn't even want to look at me"  he said with a giggle,

'I'm just enjoy..OMG' I lifted my head and the pink haired boy ,yoo kihyun.

The guy who stole my attention since the very first moment he show up r sitting in front of me.

"OMG?!THERE'S SOMETHING ON MY FACE OR WHAT ?"  he said with a kindda serious tone

'ahaha,no there's nothing ,I just shook how u barely can escape from those "zombies" ' I said with a small giggle to make it sounded not awkward lmao.

"Oh I see" he smiled,the whole world seem to stop when he smiled ,oh god I'm so cliche Lmao.

"Stop staring at me and eat your food okay y/n"  he said ,HAHA okay he noticed that I'm staring at him HAHA .

I just eat my food but what HE KNOWS MY NAME SRSLY OH GOSH .

"Don't make that shocked face haha minhyuk tells me about you was then" how.did.he.know.what.am.I.thinking.rn.

'oh i see haha'  he just let out a smile ,that smile tho ,I'm so blessed .

"Let's go to our class then if you already done eating" he said as he hold my hand dragging me to our class,I can feel the stares but Idc ,I just want to enjoy this very beautiful moment,ok. Now I have no reasons to skip school,I just want to come to school and see his face all day long ♡
.
.
.
.
It's a bad short stories but atleast i tried hehe~♡