Colors

Brown
Her deep brown eye that pull me hard into hers is my favourite part of her.Her gaze,her eyesmile,and everything.She doesn't have to put a thick ass eyeshadow it's already,beautiful.

Red
Her lips was not thick but it's enough to lure me.The red natural color of her lips just drives me crazy.I'd choose her lips between strawberry or either apple.

Yellow
Her yellow colored cardigan that she always wear ,I think it's her favorite piece.She looks as bright like the color itself.My ethereal sunshine .

Black
Her short black hair,it looks as dark as charcoal and as smooth as silk.The moment when she put her hair to back of her ear,it's enough to make my leg give up to the earth .

Purple
Her hands sometimes had some colors on it but most of the time the color is purple.It's reminds me to a flower,Lily.My favourite flower,just like her,she's my favourite.

Grey
Her least color that I see on her but when she wears it,she looks gorgeous.Why do she bother to take art classes when she herself was a masterpiece.

Pink
The color of my secret love letter that I put everyday in her locker.Sometimes she takes my letter and put it on her jeans with a smile,that's enough to make my day.

Baby blue
White casual shirt and blue baby colored skirt,she looks the most beautiful in it.Probably because it's my favourite color.I saw she's holding a canvas and her white shirt was full of baby blue colored paint,I wonder what she's drawing.

Green
I was at the field that full of green grass,it's so beautiful just like y/n.Oh speak of the devil,she came to me with with a pink tint on her cheek while holding a canvas.she show me her drawing,it was a guy.And the guy was me,wearing the baby blue shirt.

This was a xtra short chapter and it's lame af but Obrigado for reading!♡