Happy Birthday To Me.... Or Not

HER EYE COLOR ^^

"Little wolf it's time to get up for school now!" My father shouted through my bedroom door.

A new day in hell for me after a very relaxing summer, it's my first day of my 10th grade year and I'm so not looking forward to this. I hate this school and you'll know why soon enough sadly.

As for who I am...not that it matters much but I'll tell you anyways, my name is Maze Skylar Grey the only child of David and Judy Grey the Alpha and Luna of the Moonlight Pack #1 largest most feared pack in the country not counting the Royal pack.

I'm a werewolf also yes they are very real. Well to correction I'm a soon to be werewolf I turn 16 Tomorrow, so for now I'm slightly more advanced than a human but nothing close to my full potential of a supernatural.

Until a werewolf is 16 years of age we don't go through our first transformation into our wolf. Yes an actually wolf bigger than normal size wildlife sometimes even bigger depending on your rank within the pack.

Our wolves are like your subconscious coming to life, they talk, think, feel, all that stuff but they mostly guide you in life wanting you to making the best choices and stay happy for both parties.

Now to explain ranks I mean the position you hold within the pack (what a wolf calls a large group of family and friends), the leader of the pack is called an Alpha (normally male rarely a female), their mate also their equal is called the Luna or Alpha female (or male hey no judging here).

Next is the Beta he/she along with their mate are the second in command aka the next in line for the throne if the leader bites the big one or isn't deemed fit to lead the pack any longer

Then there is the Gamma (male or female) with their mate also called the third in command/ head warrior they are the sergeants of our world, holding us down.

After them we have the high gammas those include Pack doctors, nurses, field medics, warriors, guards, border patrol, and trackers they can be male or female.

Under them are the lo gammas...all those who are in training to become a position holder of rank where the high gamma's are or they are lone wolves who just joined our pack but never rouges.

Alpha's, Beta's and Gamma's are born into their rank, it's within their bloodline to be those title holders although nothing is a guarantee because the can all be replaced.

Lastly are the omegas lowest rank in any pack but should still be very respected because of all they do (well at least they are in our pack) they are the males or females who have no desire to be a warrior and prefer a somewhat normal job...gardeners, house keeping, maids, electricians, plumbers, childcare providers, chiefs, librarians, assistants, business owners in our little town square, a number of other odd and end jobs around the pack that most others overlook.

Oh and yes we have our own town square shopping strip, plus a huge mall....so cool.

To explain a few of the terms I used before: A mate is short for the term soulmate a wolf's other half from the moon goddess herself, you both are made for each other the ying to their yang, opposites or not it doesn't matter you can not choose your mate and that's who you will eventually love for life no matter how hard you may fight it.

Your mate can be either gender, you can only meet your mate anytime after the age of 16 (sometimes the day before if you're lucky). If you have not found your mate within your pack after you graduate high school, with the permission of your Alpha and parents you are allowed to travel around to other packs and find them.