Second Chance Mate

I've had a lot of fucked up things happen to me in my life but this by far is the cruelest joke someone has ever played on me. Standing right in front of me on my 18th birthday, my first day back home after two years, the same day I accepted my ex mates rejection....is no other than my second chance mate.

"No....this is not happening" I said aloud pissed as hell

"Oh it is my little mate, I've never seen you here before though...who are you?" He said giving me the sexist smirk, looking at my body with lust in his eyes.

He looked so fucking sexy today almost making me want to lose my v-card right here and now, I missed those dark green forest eyes with light green/gold specs I used to get lost in. His facial hair was trimmed up nicely and was all connecting, giving him a grown man look although he still had a baby smooth face. He had on a v cut tight fit white tee, I could see his 8 pack clearly even the print of his v-line a bit, his arms looked more buff and defined, the sleeves he has just added to the bad boy sexy vibe he still had.

A pair of black with white stripes on the side b ball shorts that hung low enough to see his black Calvin Klein boxers, his legs also looked more toned and some all black J's covered his feet. I guess he spent these two years working on his looks because damn how could he look this good right now, even better than he did two years ago it's really hard to walk away from him.

" like what you see love? Because it's all yours" he said with his deep sexy voice a bit husky too and then smirked

Damn he cought me looking at him although I tried to do it quickly.

[please take your time] Cam purred

[wow down now horny girl] I laughed

"Ive seen better" I lied roiling my eyes hard

"No you haven't" he smirked " now can I please know the name of my beautiful mate?" He asked in that husky voice again

I almost blushed but I cought myself quickly. I can't fall for his shit, he doesn't even remember me and that hurts a lot, I mean come on the eyes are my give away.

"Well if I'm not important enough for you to remember me the moment you first see me....then Mr. Taven Vincent Clark I'm not important now even as your mate so GO AWAY"  I growled at him pissed off

[don't growl at our mate Maze] Cam pleaded

[he may be our mate now but he has a lot to answer for Cam so shut it!] I snapped

"How do you know my whole government name? Are you one of my stalkers here at school?" He asked confused but laced with amusement

"Sorry but no....I've just known you my whole life and we were best friends up until two years ago" I snapped at him but only to hide my jealousy from the comment before

"Wait...Maze??!!" He asked completely shocked

I ignored him and turned to Tazi who was in shock over us being mates I guess, to be honest I am to.

"Sexy do u wanna ride me?" I winked at her smiling a bit

"Oh baby I'll ride with or on you any day" she winked back as we giggled, until Aaron and Taven both growled a bit but we glared at them shutting that shit down fast.

Before we hopped on my baby boy I unlocked my seat putting my books in and I gave her my helmet until I get another one. As we got on my baby she held on to my waist tightly she was a bit scared I could tell but she'll be fine. We left our mates right there looking like lost puppies in the school parking lot frozen.